Plugin Guru Unify 1.4 released

Discuss VST stuff here!
Despondo
Competition Winner

26 Mar 2021

Unify v1.4 is NOW Available!

This is a FREE UPDATE to all existing customers! Version 1.4 includes an AAX version!! Also a tempo syncable LFO in GuruSampler, 2 Chowdsp.com effects: CHOW Tape Model and CHOW Matrix and a new live performance mode we call LiveControl™! These are some of the coolest features we’ve added to Unify and the update is free to all registered Unify owners!

Unify is ALWAYS ON SALE at $79!!

For those of you who haven't wrapped their minds around Unify yet, here is a quick video demo by Venus Theory:

zoidkirb

26 Mar 2021

I'm a fan of Unify but 1.4 ain't exciting for me. Synced LFO for the sampler is cool but I've got other ways to do that. The FX are cool but can be sourced elsewhere.
Livecontrol might be interesting, haven't tried it yet.

Despondo
Competition Winner

27 Mar 2021

zoidkirb wrote:
26 Mar 2021
I'm a fan of Unify but 1.4 ain't exciting for me. Synced LFO for the sampler is cool but I've got other ways to do that. The FX are cool but can be sourced elsewhere.
Well, the update is free. There's that.

zoidkirb

27 Mar 2021

Despondo wrote:
27 Mar 2021
zoidkirb wrote:
26 Mar 2021
Well, the update is free. There's that.
Absolutely. Great devs who listen/engage and pump out the free updates . That's precisely why I bought into Unify originally as it wasn't really something I needed but I was very interested in how they could grow it into something super powerful.

• Information