Native Instruments - Komplete 13 sale

Want to talk about music hardware or software that doesn't include Reason?
Reminiscence

27 Mar 2021

Anyone biting their new crossgrade deals? I went from Absynth to Komplete 13 standard edition. Love it very much! :geek:

Noise
Competition Winner

27 Mar 2021

I was more tempted to get Komplete 13 standard a few weeks ago.
Since I have komplete select + Massive X and Reaktor, I'm doing the math if 400€ is a good upgrade for a bunch of things I will not use :
(ex: SCARBEE stuff, butch vig drums, abbey road, 4 pianos samplers).

I'm demoing the Absynth5 to understand what was the fuss all about, I know it's a old synth / sampler, but I'm guessing with some modern effects, you can make something out of it. But I've made my mind about this, I will go the route of waiting for summer sales, and get something I know I will use. (ex: Form)
Also, Reaktor is a beast on his own, I'm glad I have it.

The offering for the standard edition is the SonicCouture INDIE which in the long run seems limited (after a few uses in various tracks, there is a repetition pattern)
I was hoping that all 3 products (looking at output strings), but I guess that's for the last tier update.

I'm just saving for a mikro mk3 and a Kontrol A49 and fingercrossed for a decent reason integration.
Albums: BandCamp | Youtubz: Noise Channel
Projects: P1 Easy Remote Mapping | Personal Refill Sale Store: https://payhip.com/noisesystems | Title Generator! untitled.noiseshadow.com

• Information