(New Album) The sounds of Zanzibar? Of zaurds the Sonsibon?

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
bitley

23 Feb 2021

This is a journey. You will visit countries like Pop. Vocoder. Ambient. Guitars. Vocals.

Available on a lot of places - also on Youtube etc.

The aim with the title was to make it "googleable", so if you just enter sonsibon you should absolutely find it. :-)

I hope you will enjoy it!

macn

23 Feb 2021

nice! I liked the song dreamloop.

bitley

23 Feb 2021

Oh thanks, cool! :-) That track is one of those "hm, need variation here" :-)

My first ever collaboration with my dad, who used to be an advanced classical guitar player, is "Sunburst", quite inspired by Mike Oldfield.

I tried to make an album which is like a ticket to dreams and future landscapes, filled with surprises.

bitley

28 Feb 2021

Lovingly thanks for all the thumbs UP guys I really need them if my music ever goes to awaken any positive emotions in this world - THANK YOU!!! <3

teddymcw

28 Feb 2021

Some really great stuff on here Bitley, the track with your Father I agree is very special before and after knowing that fact. Cheers!

cocoazenith

28 Feb 2021

New Bitley music!

Signed,
a fan.

p.s. i've been searching for two live ambient recordings you posted about 4 years ago on your soundcloud but has since deleted.

bitley

05 Mar 2021

Oh thanks a lot! :-) That's cool to read as h! :-) I don't remember what I did back then. Was it possibly that Animoog project? I've made a lot of music that I've not collected on one place so this is all like a journey of re-discovery "of what I ever did" for myself as well. Please let me know if you remember any track name or so, and I'll see what I might have. Thanks again!

Bloma

07 Mar 2021

Sounds great, you posted it anywhere else except spotify though? Reminds me of this 90s pop song that I don't know the name of.

bitley

13 Mar 2021

thank you!

yes -
itunes, youtube and many more places :-)

cocoazenith

26 Mar 2021

bitley wrote:
05 Mar 2021
Oh thanks a lot! :-) That's cool to read as h! :-) I don't remember what I did back then. Was it possibly that Animoog project? I've made a lot of music that I've not collected on one place so this is all like a journey of re-discovery "of what I ever did" for myself as well. Please let me know if you remember any track name or so, and I'll see what I might have. Thanks again!
hey bitley,

i remember there were two or three tracks posted on the same day or a few days apart. they might have been titled Ambient 1 & Ambient 2 and they were more like experimental music...they were quite minimalistic compared to your usual stuff but they had a certain depth and maturity to them and they were very atmospheric. kinda reminded me of the hearts of space kind of music but a bit more refined.

bitley

28 Mar 2021

Thanks Cocoa!

It might be

Or perhaps

?

There's also this old techno / ambient project called "sju kronor till paradiset" ( 7 SEK to paradise )

cocoazenith

06 Apr 2021

bitley wrote:
28 Mar 2021
Thanks Cocoa!

It might be...
Unfortunately none of those. You never uploaded them to Youtube. They were only on Soundcloud for about 6 months, after which you removed them. It was back around the year 2017 I think...

Nothing much happened in them. No arps and stuff like that. They were somewhere in between ambient and field recording, very atmospheric and didn't have the feeling of arranged songs. Reminded me of Eno's Music for Airports.

Cheers!

bitley

06 Apr 2021

Ok!

I don't know what that might have been. Jamming sessions done live perhaps. I have made some stuff like that on my YT ch, like I did with the JD-XA & Akai S1000KB.

• Information