CV Tool Bundle by Tonicmint soon...

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
Vil
RE Developer

19 Mar 2021

Hello Guys,

Today new CV tools will arrive to the shop by Tonicmint.
But please do not rush to buy, because it will be available in a bundle in a few days.

I hope these tools will be useful for every CV lover...

And as always, please try befor buy :)

Mataya

19 Mar 2021

Wow! Pistons looks so interesting. Waiting for a bundle then...

tx
M

RoryM0

19 Mar 2021

Looks interesting, always interested in CV stuff.

Vil
RE Developer

19 Mar 2021

All of them are already out in the Shop.
Try them out. :)

Faastwalker

19 Mar 2021

Awesome. Looking forward to the bundle and I’ve not picked up any of these interesting looking CV tools yet.

Vil
RE Developer

22 Mar 2021

Mataya

22 Mar 2021

Congratulations! This really is one of the most important device pack that Re market now has to offer. For me at least. I really hope I'll be able to afford those soon.

Thank you.

Mataya

w1pl0c

22 Mar 2021

use it with ableton like this:

MrFigg
Competition Winner

22 Mar 2021

Generally I tend to hide away from CV tools. Can’t work them. Pistons however is awesome.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Sterioevo

22 Mar 2021

w1pl0c wrote:
22 Mar 2021

Interesting method. I have found that you can actually get cv exposed in live directly via max.

PhillipOrdonez

22 Mar 2021

w1pl0c wrote:
22 Mar 2021

Amazing

PhillipOrdonez

24 Mar 2021

I tried pistons... Quickly got a new song idea going.
Tried origami... Didn't understand it but still managed to get a new song idea going.

Didn't have time to try the others last night, but read a bit about them and I'm going to buy this bundle. Thank you Tonicmint for developing these super useful tools. Using the method described in another thread, pairing these tools with Ableton live is an incredibly valuable tool.

🕺

Stygian Abyss

26 Mar 2021

Vil, would it be possible to have a reduced price bundle only including your 3 last published CV tools or a voucher for those who already have the 3 previously published ones ?

Vil
RE Developer

27 Mar 2021

I really appreciate you buying the previous plugins, I hope you enjoy them.
Purchasing plugins helps a lot for developers to stay on this platform.

I tried to find an affordable price for the bundle, which is great not just for new buyers, but previous plugin owners too.

DJMaytag

31 Mar 2021

Vil wrote:
27 Mar 2021
I really appreciate you buying the previous plugins, I hope you enjoy them.
Purchasing plugins helps a lot for developers to stay on this platform.

I tried to find an affordable price for the bundle, which is great not just for new buyers, but previous plugin owners too.
The price for that bundle is fantastic! I've been wanting some of these tools FOR YEARS, and now someone finally came up with a great set of tools with an elegant UI, at an amazing price. Maybe it's not sexy to spend $60 on CV stuff, but I've paid over $100 for just ONE of these types of RE's as hardware devices in Eurorack format.

I just bought it on an "insta-buy" impulse, largely due to the CV Origami and CV Ranger RE's. The latter is probably THE biggest thing I've wanted, to be able to scale and offset modulations. Too many times I've set the bottom range of a filter frequency, and all I want is an LFO to go from that point (0) to a top end range, but the LFO goes +/- from the frequency I've set (meaning I have to raise the frequency to get it to sound the way I want it).

Unique tools to manipulate audio and especially CV are what we need in Reason, not basic 1:1 ports of VST to RE format. Thank you for this Tonicmint!!!

Vil
RE Developer

31 Mar 2021

Thank you DJMaytag

Yes, this is not a secret, I falled to love to eurorack... :)
These tools inspired by various modules. (Like Tides, 0chd, Blinds etc...)

But the best thing in Reason: you always have enough space for one or more new modul. (Not like in my eurorack case :) )

DJMaytag

31 Mar 2021

Vil wrote:
31 Mar 2021
Thank you DJMaytag

Yes, this is not a secret, I falled to love to eurorack... :)
These tools inspired by various modules. (Like Tides, 0chd, Blinds etc...)

But the best thing in Reason: you always have enough space for one or more new modul. (Not like in my eurorack case :) )
Do you take suggestions, to possibly make things like Euro modules in RE format? I'd love a Branches and some sort of sequential switch device.

Vil
RE Developer

31 Mar 2021

Thanks for the suggestions. Both is a great idea. If I have time.... :) (I also love Branches)

DJMaytag

31 Mar 2021

Yeah, it's my only Mutable Instruments module, and I was stoked to finally get a black panel on it recently. It's one of those "every patch" modules in my rig.

Anyway... WOW is this bundle amazing! CV Pistons is surprisingly awesome. I wasn't sure what to expect from that, but it's HELLA fun!

PhillipOrdonez

01 Apr 2021

DJMaytag wrote:
31 Mar 2021
Yeah, it's my only Mutable Instruments module, and I was stoked to finally get a black panel on it recently. It's one of those "every patch" modules in my rig.

Anyway... WOW is this bundle amazing! CV Pistons is surprisingly awesome. I wasn't sure what to expect from that, but it's HELLA fun!
Pistons is going to be on every track I make from now on. Essential tool.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

01 Apr 2021

PhillipOrdonez wrote:
01 Apr 2021
DJMaytag wrote:
31 Mar 2021

Pistons is going to be on every track I make from now on. Essential tool.
It’s my favourite one.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

mjxl

01 Apr 2021

Bought the entire pack aswell, fantastic addition to the CV toys !

RoryM0

01 Apr 2021

Defo want this bundle.

bidaar

05 Apr 2021

wooooow that an amazing bundle ! I love CV and creative Utility devices ! I also have a few of your players like Matrix and Chordline , Not Monitor , Im going to grab this 100% . does this have a limited time in the shop or its there for good ?
Reason 11 Suite l FL Studio l Leaning Ableton n Bitwig l Windows 10 64bit
Trying and Learning to be a : Hip-Hop / Trap , Electronic & Experimental Producer l Mixing Engineer

16161d

17 Apr 2021

Ridiculous value here. This covers a wide variety of CV needs.

I'm particularly enjoying CV Pad mapped to my ROLI Lightpad, it's not just good for live control but also great at creating interesting random CV generation by tweaking things like laziness and randomness and using satellite CV outputs.

CV Pistons has me a bit lost still but I'm having fun exploring it, would be good to see/hear how others are using it. CV Ranger is really useful for simply clamping CV values which I've been missing. CV Shades is great for expanding combinator controls and I'll be using it to do a lot of interesting mappings. I've also wanted to mess with boolean operators in the rack for a long time now and Witches gives me plenty to play with. The visual feedback on Origami is really great for understanding how you're shaping your signal.

• Information