Free Samples: Principleasure

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
diminished
Competition Winner

16 Mar 2021

https://www.principleasure.com/drop
(fair bit of warning, it's actually more than 9GB zipped, probably much more uncompressed!)
... comes with Kontakt Instruments, but you can use the samples in other samplers as well.
Bespoke hi-res recordings of the most revered electronic instruments of all time. Contained within the downloadable zip file are bespoke, high resolution (24-bit 44.1khz WAV) recordings of a selection of instruments made at Principle Pleasure Studios.

The audio has been recorded via a Prism Orpheus sound card with no added effects, EQ or normalisation. I have owned, used and maintained these instruments for 20+ years. In the collection are sounds from the Sequential Circuits Prophet 5, Prophet T8, Oberheim OB-8, Roland TB-303, Roland TR-808, Yamaha CS-80, Roland Jupiter 6, Roland MKS-80, Roland Juno 60, Roland SH-101, Korg MonoPoly and more.

What’s in the downloadable file:

5.5GB of uncompressed Wave file recordings of the listed instruments, at varying keys, velocities, filter settings and tunings. .nki patches for each instrument for use in Native Instruments Kontakt sampler.* *You will need a working copy of Native Instruments Kontakt in order to play .nki files.

Usage Rights:

You havethe rights to use these recordings as you wish, with no limitations. All recordings are original and made of presets I have created from scratch with no EPROM, waveform data or other copyrighted material reproduced within them. If the collection is shared that owner will also acquire the rights to use the material as they wish.

Authenticity and Collectability:

This collection took several weeks to make. It will not be recreated and many of the instruments within it are fast becoming rare collectables.
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

pushedbutton

16 Mar 2021

That sounds great but the download seems to be password protected.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

diminished
Competition Winner

16 Mar 2021

pushedbutton wrote:
16 Mar 2021
That sounds great but the download seems to be password protected.
the password is right under the download link on their website.
:reason: Most recent track: resentment (synthwave) || Others: on my YouTube channel •ᴗ•

pushedbutton

16 Mar 2021

Got it, thought it had expired but I copied a trailing space.
Looking forward to messing with the jupiter sounds especially.
thanks
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.

diminished
Competition Winner

16 Mar 2021

pushedbutton wrote:
16 Mar 2021
Got it, thought it had expired but I copied a trailing space.
Looking forward to messing with the jupiter sounds especially.
thanks
:thumbs_up: :-)

pushedbutton

18 Mar 2021

These are really nice, I noticed some of the sample sets have an NNTX patch included, not all of them but it's a good start and worth noting if anyone was being put off by that step.

deeplink
Competition Winner

18 Mar 2021

Isn't this Sharooz who did some sounds for Reason's Kong when it was released?
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

• Information