Issue with A-list guitars not loading in Cubase projects

This forum is for discussing the Reason Rack Plugin, the version of the Reason rack that runs as a VST3, AU, AAX in other DAWs.
songsmite

17 Feb 2021

Hi, I am having an issue with using RRP in Cubase 11 (latest), or Cubase 10.5 where when a song is using an instance of RRP with A-list guitars loaded. I am not sure the cause of the bug, but it could be related to the samples not being loaded correctly in RRP. In order to get RRP to work I MUST reload a new instrument for A-List guitars then copy/paste my settings and delete the first non-working instrument rack (A-list).

Anyone else notice this? Not sure if there is a better place I can send as a bug report...

thanks

songsmite

11 Mar 2021

Unfortunately, the recent update 1139 for Reason Lite still giving me this issue with all A-List guitars in Cubase 48khz projects which are larger.. Tried as Racks and Instruments... Usually is fine on small projects such as if you tried to reproduce the issue.

songsmite

22 Mar 2021

Hi guys!
Back again after some more testing this issue. I can now reproduce it on my system and have uploaded a Cubase project file here - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlWU8e7V8SIuhY1jH8x ... Q?e=3spjO7

The Cubase 11 project consists of audio, midi, and group tracks, with some Cubase plugins. Not 100% sure what exactly the issue is, however, if I start removing tracks or plugins from this project the issue goes away

Issue Description - Loading a Cubase project with A-List guitars (any edition), 48khz session, A-List Guitars loaded in a RRP in Cubase won't play after loading project.

No indications of any error message, the guitar module plays fine after 'add new instrument -> A-List'.

100% of my actual projects have this issue now.

thanks

PS please PM if you have any questions.

mcatalao
Competition Winner

24 Mar 2021

Seems to me an issue between A-List and RRP. You really should send this to Reason Studios.
I don't have this issue in Reason stand alone.

• Information