New Deep/Tech house track

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Amanda Queen

27 Feb 2021

Hello everyone i made a new track. Tell me what you think its still work in progress on arrangement, mixing and mastering.

teddymcw

27 Feb 2021

Nice enjoyed this! Definitely gives the sense of driving towards something exciting.

PhillipOrdonez

27 Feb 2021

Only thing I can say is: this isn't deep tech House 🙄

Good job though. Sounds like the kind of song you want to hear whilst the sun sets. Strong cosmic disco vibes on this one.

Kevin Sunray

07 Mar 2021

Nice track and sound combinations. I like it as is.... Compress your drums a bit, add EQ on your master chain and boost the high frequencies for sure at 1-3db, then use a limited and your are almost done. A vocal will be a nice addition to this track. Regarding genre it's Deep House for me, the old good way.

Amanda Queen

01 Apr 2021

Thanks for the feedback both of you.

jsiemiatowski

01 Apr 2021

Nice. Def deep house/tech. It seemed the bass was a bit much and muddy on both the synth bass and the kick. I'd eq those down a bit. Maybe too much delay on the synths. Seemed a little out of time. I liked the pacing, the beats, and the track in general. I also agree an eq boost at the high end will help. I'd do it on the hi hats and then go from there if needed.

• Information