Reason 12+ Requests

Have any feature requests? No promise they'll get to Reason Studios, but you can still discuss them here.
reasonperson

28 Feb 2021

I would like to see Reason 12+ to have the capability to sync more then one external equipment to Reason's MIDI clock sync. As of now, you can only sync one external equipment. Also, would like to see VST3. Have the ability to use VocALign Ultra or Revoice Pro 4 in Reason. Maybe they'll make a Rack Extension first? If they don't, still have the option to use VocALign Ultra or Revoice Pro 4 in Reason.

joeyluck

28 Feb 2021

Yes, I would like to be able to use vocalign, but it would also be awesome if Reason Studios could incorporate a vocalign type feature, since the basic structure is already in place with pitch edit.

jam-s

01 Mar 2021

After full VST 2.4 and VST3 support ARA support would also be a welcome addition.

DaveyG

01 Mar 2021

jam-s wrote:
01 Mar 2021
After full VST 2.4 and VST3 support ARA support would also be a welcome addition.
I never really understood what ARA could do for me until I used Melodyne in Studio One. The integration is superb. "Edit with Melodyne" is in the menu and data transfers are taken care of automatically. In other words, it behaves like a built-in function rather than a plug-in. I definitely would welcome that in Reason, but only after the above-mentioned VST2 and VST3 support.

pushedbutton

01 Mar 2021

I would really love to see SingStar™ incorporated in Reason.
Having a lyrics display and a midi pitch guide would really enhance the way I use Reason.
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

motuscott

01 Mar 2021

If we don’t get a Speak n Spell function this version, it’s back to wax cylinders for this fanboi
Who’s using the royal plural now baby? 🧂

jam-s

01 Mar 2021

motuscott wrote:
01 Mar 2021
If we don’t get a Speak n Spell function this version, it’s back to wax cylinders for this fanboi
:lol: Here you go:

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack-extension/st-1/

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... /bitspeek/

demt

02 Mar 2021

Yup I'd back multiple clock outs.
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

Mysiak

23 Mar 2021

FLAC integration as an audio track or some kind of sample playback device (Like Serato Sample). I have my entire record collection in this format and it would be amazing to access it without converting or using a 3rd party VST

demt

24 Mar 2021

Redesigned skin for the samplers + a more user friendly version of them
Reason 12 ,gear4 music sdp3 stage piano .nektar gxp 88,behringer umc1800 .line6 spider4 30
hear scince reason 2.5

Billy+

24 Mar 2021

Finally finish vst2 implementation for midi routing add FULL vst3 support including midi routing, fix the bugs in V11 for free and do something about the licensing including allowing 2 devices Reason is the only piece of software that won't allow me to use it activate more than one?

As for the plus, well I'm still not seeing anything that's getting me to subscribe and if the last weeks content packs are anything to go by I'm not convinced it's any reason to pay €$£20 a month for a suite owner.

Re8et
Competition Winner

24 Mar 2021

I would like a Combinator 3.0 with front cables like Complex-1, infinite matrix, blam polymidi support, curves like hermes, 8 pots and 8 buttons, so I could connect it to an Akai Midi mixer and control a supercombi-song without having to switch control to multiple stuff...

I think it's the most desired thing I wish it would come true..

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

24 Mar 2021

1) A combinator type device that runs CV devices at Audio rate inside of it (that's the connection between them).
2) Zero latency Internal Midi loopback.
3) Combinators that can be stacked inside of Combinators.
4) A better browser and with no limits on favorite lists, 2000 items is nothing....

oh and free rainbow unicorn...

CaptainBlack

27 Mar 2021

A simple one - can notes in the note editor be labelled with what note it is (e.g. A4)? It would save me peering at the little piano keys to see which one it is.

Carly(Poohbear)
Competition Winner

27 Mar 2021

5) Different cable colours.
6) Select all devices in a signal chain for highlighting the cabling on the back (preferable with dimming other devices)

and still a free rainbow unicorn...

Creativemind

27 Mar 2021

Reason 12 in terms of functionality will be join midi notes, slice by grid, slice by song position pointer, autosave and tab to label next track. An afternoon's worth of features for £110. 🤣
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

Quarmat
Competition Winner

27 Mar 2021

CaptainBlack wrote:
27 Mar 2021
A simple one - can notes in the note editor be labelled with what note it is (e.g. A4)? It would save me peering at the little piano keys to see which one it is.
Oh yes please, this. It's an enormous quality of life improvement, that should be easy to implement. It's the only thing I miss of fruity loops.

• Information