Reason and other goodies in KORG SOFTWARE BUNDLE!

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Re8et
Competition Winner

22 Feb 2021

I just got an NTS-1 and a KORG SOFT BUNDLE CODE!
There's a lot of stuff; I didn't imagine it was so many!!
I Wonder if the Applied Acoustics are demo or what Session means...
Same for iZotope, Skoove, etc... I always wonder how much clickbait there's hidden inside these "gifts"

What would you do download??

https://korg-license-center.com/

It includes:

Apps for iPad/iPhone
KORG Gadget 2 Le
KORG Module

Software for Mac/Windows:
KORG Gadget 2 Le for Mac
KORG M1 Le
iZotope RX Elements
iZotope Ozone Elements
Skoove
Melodics
Applied Acoustics Systems Lounge Lizard Session
Applied Acoustics Systems Ultra Analog Session
Applied Acoustics Systems Strum Session
Reason Studios Reason Lite
UVI Digital Synsations

Coupon:
KORG Gadget 2 for Mac Discount Coupon
Ableton Live Discount Coupon

Billy+

22 Feb 2021

:lol:
IMG_2530.JPG
IMG_2530.JPG (119.32 KiB) Viewed 2057 times
The BS that marketing people come out with really does make me laugh.

https://help.reasonstudios.com/hc/en-us ... 11-3-Lite-

Re8et
Competition Winner

22 Feb 2021

It's better than a Demo or nothing at all... Many Reason 5 pirate users would still get along with this Lite version in order to stay "pirate"...
The VST sessions are very useless, they just cripple your HW for nothing, better stay away from those...
Skoove is interesting, and also Melodic

avasopht
Competition Winner

25 Mar 2021

Re8et wrote:
22 Feb 2021
I just got an NTS-1 and a KORG SOFT BUNDLE CODE!
There's a lot of stuff; I didn't imagine it was so many!!
I Wonder if the Applied Acoustics are demo or what Session means...
Same for iZotope, Skoove, etc... I always wonder how much clickbait there's hidden inside these "gifts"

What would you do download??

https://korg-license-center.com/

It includes:

Apps for iPad/iPhone
KORG Gadget 2 Le
KORG Module

Software for Mac/Windows:
KORG Gadget 2 Le for Mac
KORG M1 Le
iZotope RX Elements
iZotope Ozone Elements
Skoove
Melodics
Applied Acoustics Systems Lounge Lizard Session
Applied Acoustics Systems Ultra Analog Session
Applied Acoustics Systems Strum Session
Reason Studios Reason Lite
UVI Digital Synsations

Coupon:
KORG Gadget 2 for Mac Discount Coupon
Ableton Live Discount Coupon
That Korg M1 Le gives you a massive discount on the Korg Collection (more than the full Korg M1). It's worth getting it for that alone ;)

UVI Digital Sensations is brilliant.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

25 Mar 2021

Lounge Lizard Session. I’ve go the full version but the Session version is also pretty good. Actually it’s worth downloading all three as they’ll get you a cheaper upgrade path to the full versions.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

joeyluck

25 Mar 2021

As mentioned here, those things included are great and some offer upgrade paths to something else. My advice for anything you receive for free is to register it. Install it and try it out and uninstall it if you decide it's not for you, but get it registered, because it could mean an upgrade offer or something else free in the future.

avasopht
Competition Winner

25 Mar 2021

joeyluck wrote:
25 Mar 2021
As mentioned here, those things included are great and some offer upgrade paths to something else. My advice for anything you receive for free is to register it. Install it and try it out and uninstall it if you decide it's not for you, but get it registered, because it could mean an upgrade offer or something else free in the future.
Or don't register until you need it (where you might get the latest version as I did with one Waves plugin).

QVprod

25 Mar 2021

The Izotope stuff is great. All the other 3rd party stuff, aside from Skoove and Melodics (haven't tried it), isn't really worth it imho.

joeyluck

25 Mar 2021

avasopht wrote:
25 Mar 2021
joeyluck wrote:
25 Mar 2021
Or don't register until you need it (where you might get the latest version as I did with one Waves plugin).
Yeah I guess it depends on the developer... When I went to register my old copy of Analog Factory (discontinued) in order to be able to upgrade to Analog Lab, it wasn't possible.

Luckily the support person at Arturia who helped me was being very nice, asked for my documentation (physical registration card and picture of the bottom of my audio interface that the software was bundled with) and then provided me with a coupon code... So hang onto that stuff too!

But after that, I decided it's best to just register the stuff when I receive it rather than going through all of that and possibly being completely left out when support isn't so helpful.

• Information