(Electronic) Livestream Sessions, vol. 1

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
adfielding

12 Feb 2021

Hello there!

As some of you may know, last year I spent an awful lot of time doing a series of music-making livestreams. It started out as a much-needed creative outlet during the first UK COVID-19 lockdown, and I fully expected it to last a few weeks or so. In total I ended up doing 22 of these streams in 2020, and I intend to do a few more this year.

After the first twelve streams, I thought it'd be cool to give the tunes a bit of a polish and compile them into a proper release. I ended up sitting on it for a while until, eventually, i decided to give it a proper release.

So, here it is! Livestream Sessions, Vol. 1. You can listen to it via Spotify/Apple Music/most other streaming services here, or you can stream & download it in the format of your choice via Bandcamp.

If you'd like to check out the actual streams which made up the album, I've put together a handy YouTube playlist which you can check out below. Think of it like a really extensive behind-the-scenes look at the tracks as I was actually writing them. If you're curious about any particular sounds or any aspect of the creative process, this is the playlist for you.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... phDtqMvzM6

HUGE thanks to all of my streaming regulars who joined me in the chat week-after-week (I'm not naming names because I'd probably forget to mention someone and that would be super lame, but you know who you are :) ), and specially super-duper massive thanks to the wonderful Drabbit for putting together the cover art for this release along with my channel artwork. I couldn't think of a more fitting artwork choice than a collaboration including a fellow Reason user and a streaming regular, and I can't thank Drabbit enough for making it happen. Cheers!

I hope you enjoy the album, and - as the name suggests - Vol. 2 is very much something I plan on releasing at some point after I round it out with a couple more tunes... which means, yep, more streams later this year.

Oh! I nearly forgot to mention - if you'd like to check out any of the original song exports or any of the original project files, you can still grab every single live-stream project file I've ever created along with a few extra patches here.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8ngvvneo5431 ... 22H4a?dl=0

Cheers!

Sterioevo

12 Feb 2021

Man you have good thing going. Well done and thanks!

Billy+

12 Feb 2021

That's awesome Adam.

What makes it special is the knowledge of so many included suggestions from the viewers, it feels like a real community achievement not to take anything away from you but the fact you accepted so many suggestions from us all and made it work was an exceptional experience.

Excellent work and some really fun times, it's the first album I've listened to from start to finish in ages.

Looking forward to volume 2

adfielding

18 Feb 2021

Sterioevo wrote:
12 Feb 2021
Man you have good thing going. Well done and thanks!
Thanks! :)
Billy+ wrote:
12 Feb 2021
That's awesome Adam.

What makes it special is the knowledge of so many included suggestions from the viewers, it feels like a real community achievement not to take anything away from you but the fact you accepted so many suggestions from us all and made it work was an exceptional experience.

Excellent work and some really fun times, it's the first album I've listened to from start to finish in ages.

Looking forward to volume 2
Yeah, I really enjoyed putting this together and I must admit I probably sat on it for way longer than I really should have - I won't be making that mistake with Vol. 2! Since last week's stream I've been reminded that I do actually miss doing these streams on the regular, so depending on a few things I'd definitely love to get back into it at some point this year when the mood takes me :) It was really great to see you in the chat last week along with a lot of other regulars, it felt like a bit of a reunion of sorts - loved it. Thanks for being a part of it and for joining in week after week, I really appreciate it and I'm glad you liked the full release!

Billy+

19 Feb 2021

Thanks Adam, it was excellent and I will definitely make time for anymore streams.

For anyone else who's interested the whole album archive is available here :- https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA ... phDtqMvzM6 and well worth a watch.

Enjoy the videos & buy the album people.

Livestream Sessions, Vol. 1 by Adam Fielding
https://music.apple.com/gb/album/livest ... 1549205135

• Information