Adam Fielding's Livestream Thread (next stream-date in first post)

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
adfielding

02 Feb 2021

Happy 2021, everybody! So... I figured now would be as good a time as any to announce that I'll be releasing Livestream Sessions Vol. 1 on the 12th February! It's a collection of the first 12 tracks I wrote while streaming last year, all re-mixed and re-mastered and generally prettied up like. It'll be available on most major streamiing platforms, and I'm really happy with how it's turned out.

To celebrate the occassion I'll be doing another stream on Friday 12th February at 7pm GMT over at the usual place twitch.tv/adfielding.

This stream will take the form of a listening party where I'll be hanging out in the chat while listening to the album itself, taking questions and generally chatting to anyone who happens to drop in before answering said questions and having a proper Q&A/dive into the album afterwards. It'd be awesome to see some ReasonTalk folks over there :)

I was going to edit the first post of this thread to reflect the upcoming stream/release but it doesn't look like I can for some reason. Odd.

False Mirror

04 Feb 2021

adfielding wrote:
02 Feb 2021
Happy 2021, everybody! So... I figured now would be as good a time as any to announce that I'll be releasing Livestream Sessions Vol. 1 on the 12th February! It's a collection of the first 12 tracks I wrote while streaming last year, all re-mixed and re-mastered and generally prettied up like. It'll be available on most major streamiing platforms, and I'm really happy with how it's turned out.

To celebrate the occassion I'll be doing another stream on Friday 12th February at 7pm GMT over at the usual place twitch.tv/adfielding.

This stream will take the form of a listening party where I'll be hanging out in the chat while listening to the album itself, taking questions and generally chatting to anyone who happens to drop in before answering said questions and having a proper Q&A/dive into the album afterwards. It'd be awesome to see some ReasonTalk folks over there :)

I was going to edit the first post of this thread to reflect the upcoming stream/release but it doesn't look like I can for some reason. Odd.
That's fantastic news Adam!
Are you planning to do more livestreams in February? I must say your livestreams last year kept me motivated working on my own musical projects.
Thank you so much for them!

adfielding

09 Feb 2021

False Mirror wrote:
04 Feb 2021
That's fantastic news Adam!
Are you planning to do more livestreams in February? I must say your livestreams last year kept me motivated working on my own musical projects.
Thank you so much for them!
Thanks, I'm glad you liked them! This will be a one-off, I don't plan on doing anything else in February though I'd love to do a few more once things settle down a little bit here. I doubt I'll be doing music-making sessions with quite the same frequency as last year again any time soon, but as a more infrequent thing I'd love to get back into it :)

Billy+

09 Feb 2021

adfielding wrote:
09 Feb 2021
I doubt I'll be doing music-making sessions with quite the same frequency as last year again any time soon, but as a more infrequent thing I'd love to get back into it :)

Well it was fun, thanks Adam.

adfielding

10 Feb 2021

Billy+ wrote:
09 Feb 2021
Well it was fun, thanks Adam.
Oh, I'll be back - I just don't think I'll be doing one-track-per-week again for a while! It feels kind of surreal to have written so much on stream last year, I really feel like I got into a good rhythm with it and I loved seeing so many familiar names in the chat each week (yourself included, of course!). Still... who's to say I couldn't get back into that rhythm some day once things settle down a bit? :)

Billy+

10 Feb 2021

Well I will look forward to Fridays album release night and keep my notifications on just in case you feel in the mood.

but again thank you for your time, I'm sure that I'm not the only person who has escaped the current ongoing global situation by grabbing a few beers and hanging out on twitch chatting with like minded people who enjoy "an evening with Adam" and of course our favourite host Reason ;)

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

adfielding

12 Feb 2021

Billy+ wrote:
10 Feb 2021
Well I will look forward to Fridays album release night and keep my notifications on just in case you feel in the mood.

but again thank you for your time, I'm sure that I'm not the only person who has escaped the current ongoing global situation by grabbing a few beers and hanging out on twitch chatting with like minded people who enjoy "an evening with Adam" and of course our favourite host Reason ;)
Hey, no problem - it still seems kind of surreal to me that I ended up writing over an album's worth of material while streaming last year, and it really means a lot that you joined in week-after-week to watch me go! I'm certainly not ruling out the possibility of a new batch of streams, I've got a funny feeling that once Spring comes around and things settle down a bit the bug might (and that's a big "might", mind!) bite again :)

On a related note... Livestream Sessions, Vol. 1 is out right now! I'll probably post a little thread over in the Reason Music forum, but if anyone would like to check it out you can listen to the album in its entirety here.

https://songwhip.com/adam-fielding/live ... ions-vol-1

...and if you want to check out any of the streams that made up the actual album, I've put together a handy playlist here. Think of it as a really in-depth behind-the-scenes feature :)

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... phDtqMvzM6

Just a quick reminder that I'll be having a listening party/Q&A stream tonight at 7pm GMT on Twitch. Hope to see some of you there!

• Information