Ekssperimental Sounds WaveMaster in the shop!

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
MrFigg
Competition Winner

02 Feb 2021

Creativemind wrote:
02 Feb 2021
Trialling it now. Some really nice presets.

Wish the patches were in categories though. ;)

What sort of sounds d'you think it's best for?

Also wish that RRP was scalable, it's quite small in it. Hope that's fixed along with the Hi-Res.
Aren’t they in categories if you go to the RE section in the browser?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Creativemind

02 Feb 2021

MrFigg wrote:
02 Feb 2021
Creativemind wrote:
02 Feb 2021
Trialling it now. Some really nice presets.

Wish the patches were in categories though. ;)

What sort of sounds d'you think it's best for?

Also wish that RRP was scalable, it's quite small in it. Hope that's fixed along with the Hi-Res.
Aren’t they in categories if you go to the RE section in the browser?
Nope. There were 2 folders, 1 being a Combinator one, forget the other, then all the rest were just in a big list mixed.
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

Faastwalker

02 Feb 2021

Fantastic GUI. Another cool looking RE to check out for sure :thumbup:

rorystorm

03 Feb 2021

it's really good. quite similar in look and sound to the Ivoks which I really like - quite early 80s retro Being Boiled feel

ekss
RE Developer

03 Feb 2021

A bugfix 1.0.1 update is available now, fixing a problem with somewhat laggy notes when using CV modulation and notes triggered by CV/Gate.

Quick link: https://www.reasonstudios.com/user/rack ... er%20synth

IVKS

06 Feb 2021

Really love this synth as well as everything else made by Ekssperimental Sounds.

The one suggestion I have for WaveMaster would be a drift nob on the back similar to Synapse The Legend.

ekss
RE Developer

06 Feb 2021

IVKS wrote:
06 Feb 2021
Really love this synth as well as everything else made by Ekssperimental Sounds.

The one suggestion I have for WaveMaster would be a drift nob on the back similar to Synapse The Legend.
So nice to hear!
I’ve made drift knobs on all the ES synths, really don’t know why I didn’t on this. I’ll probably add it in the next update! Thanks for your input! :)

ekss
RE Developer

17 Oct 2022

WaveMaster has been updated to 1.1.0
Changes:
  • Fixed a bug with EG CV out not being active on audio export
  • Added Analog section to back panel with settings for Drift & Noise
  • Moved SUB LEVEL control to front panel
  • Minor GUI tweaks
  • 17 New patches
It's available now as a free update https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... ter-synth/ and if you don't already own it there's a short update special offer with 33% off during this week only
It's also included in the flash sale of a special limited techno bundle only available this week (check it out, even if you have one or two devices you could still save due to a massive 70% discount! https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/bund ... no-bundle/)

Overtherainbow

17 Oct 2022

so clooooose...If only Sadist could be swapped for Syndrum :lol: but what a bundle! Thank you, Ekss!

rickrubin

17 Oct 2022

Overtherainbow wrote:
17 Oct 2022
so clooooose...If only Sadist could be swapped for Syndrum :lol: but what a bundle! Thank you, Ekss!
regarding the bundle:
For techno the Sadist is more useful than syndrum I would say (well in my opinion ). I own both. most all techno sub genres need alot of sound design and its rarely going in the cleaner / more sterile direction. Always more dirty, especially if you are making music with soft instruments ...

Overtherainbow

17 Oct 2022

rickrubin wrote:
17 Oct 2022
regarding the bundle:
For techno the Sadist is more useful than syndrum I would say (well in my opinion ). I own both. most all techno sub genres need alot of sound design and its rarely going in the cleaner / more sterile direction. Always more dirty, especially if you are making music with soft instruments ...
no doubt. It's just that I already own Sadist, but not the drum duo :D

Steedus
Competition Winner

17 Oct 2022

The mixer is pretty great, though due to old habits of workflow I don't use it as much as I'd like to. A great colouring device with heavy compression and a filtered send.

Mattvank

21 Oct 2022

Steedus wrote:
17 Oct 2022
The mixer is pretty great, though due to old habits of workflow I don't use it as much as I'd like to. A great colouring device with heavy compression and a filtered send.
I like the mixer too. Well made GUI and nice coloured sound.

• Information