Reasonistas ReInventory Dashboard

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
Despondo
Competition Winner

18 Dec 2020

Reasonistas wrote:
17 Dec 2020
Quick update. I've add a user manual links to the dashboard on the 2nd tab. Check it out and let me know what you think. Will continue to add more links over time.

A special thanks to Despondo for sending me his saved user manuals.
This works, but I noticed that a bunch of now defunct RE's (AirRaid Audio, etc.) do not show in the list. Perhaps a button to isolate expired REs so that people can still get to the manual, even though the RE is no longer for sale. Could help out those who still own those.

Reasonistas
RE Developer

18 Dec 2020

Despondo wrote:
18 Dec 2020
Reasonistas wrote:
17 Dec 2020
Quick update. I've add a user manual links to the dashboard on the 2nd tab. Check it out and let me know what you think. Will continue to add more links over time.

A special thanks to Despondo for sending me his saved user manuals.
This works, but I noticed that a bunch of now defunct RE's (AirRaid Audio, etc.) do not show in the list. Perhaps a button to isolate expired REs so that people can still get to the manual, even though the RE is no longer for sale. Could help out those who still own those.
Yes, the plan is to display all Re (active and discontinued). I just checked and found the reason AirRaid Audio and other defunct Re were missing in the "Details" tab. Please check again and thanks.
ImageImageImage

Despondo
Competition Winner

19 Dec 2020

Reasonistas wrote:
18 Dec 2020
Yes, the plan is to display all Re (active and discontinued). I just checked and found the reason AirRaid Audio and other defunct Re were missing in the "Details" tab. Please check again and thanks.
Yes, I see them now and the manuals I sent you are starting to show up. Great job! Sending you more now. I have up to the letter "N" :-)

guitfnky

19 Dec 2020

looks useful, but definitely not interested in signing up for another mailing list just to access a database. :/
I write good music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

Reasonistas
RE Developer

19 Dec 2020

Despondo wrote:
19 Dec 2020
Reasonistas wrote:
18 Dec 2020
Yes, I see them now and the manuals I sent you are starting to show up. Great job! Sending you more now. I have up to the letter "N" :-)
Thanks for the much needed help! I'm downloading them now and will continue to update over the next few weeks.
ImageImageImage

MrFigg
Competition Winner

19 Dec 2020

Despondo wrote:
19 Dec 2020
Reasonistas wrote:
18 Dec 2020
When you get to “O” for “Ochen K” maybe have the text from his product pages seeing as how he doesn’t have any manuals?
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Reasonistas
RE Developer

19 Dec 2020

MrFigg wrote:
19 Dec 2020
Despondo wrote:
19 Dec 2020

When you get to “O” for “Ochen K” maybe have the text from his product pages seeing as how he doesn’t have any manuals?
In these cases Despondo has been creating pdf versions of the device page. It will take weeks to get all device manual links in place on the ReInventory, but patience is a virtue.
ImageImageImage

MrFigg
Competition Winner

19 Dec 2020

Reasonistas wrote:
19 Dec 2020
MrFigg wrote:
19 Dec 2020

In these cases Despondo has been creating pdf versions of the device page. It will take weeks to get all device manual links in place on the ReInventory, but patience is a virtue.
Brilliant! Awesome project by the way.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Despondo
Competition Winner

19 Dec 2020

MrFigg wrote:
19 Dec 2020
He actually did do at least one. I have one for 4mer. I will be trying to create them if they don't exist. Usually from their website, if they have one.

Reasonistas
RE Developer

02 Jan 2021

We're excited to announce that Reasonistas ReInventory has been updated to include front and back images of all Reason devices.

The 4th dashboard provides small images and a 5th dashboard large images. Both have links to the image on a new browser tab and link to the device's shop page. Check them out and let me know what you think.

SMALL IMAGES
ReInventory with Small Image Search.png
ReInventory with Small Image Search.png (183.84 KiB) Viewed 2556 times
_
LARGE IMAGES
ReInventory with Large Image Search.png
ReInventory with Large Image Search.png (497.18 KiB) Viewed 2556 times
ImageImageImage

Reasonistas
RE Developer

08 Jan 2021

Another update. Reasonistas ReInventory has been updated to include all Refills in the shop. This is the 7th page on the dashboard.
_
Reasonistas Refills ReInventory.png
Reasonistas Refills ReInventory.png (297.18 KiB) Viewed 2530 times
ImageImageImage

Reasonistas
RE Developer

19 Jan 2021

In anticipation of Reason 12, we've updated Reasonistas ReInventory to include a comprehensive listing all Reason upgrades and updates with brief description and links to details and downloads. This is the 8th page on the dashboard.
_
Reasonistas Reason Version History.png
Reasonistas Reason Version History.png (451.87 KiB) Viewed 2509 times
ImageImageImage

Bes
Competition Winner

22 Nov 2021

i thought i would be able to use reinventory to see all current devices on sale but it saying there are only 7
- Certified Reason expert

Reasonistas
RE Developer

22 Nov 2021

Bes wrote:
22 Nov 2021
i thought i would be able to use reinventory to see all current devices on sale but it saying there are only 7
Hello, it seems we had a temporary glitch. Please try again and you should see all items on sale.
ImageImageImage

Bes
Competition Winner

22 Nov 2021

yep looks good now thnx
- Certified Reason expert

Billy+

22 Nov 2021

Does the site still require an account to use it?

jam-s

27 Sep 2023

Is this project dead, now? It seemed to be quite useful, but putting it behind a login wall surely did not help in making it very popular.

Tinnitus

31 Dec 2023

Link is still dead. When I looked at this a few years ago, it seemed like a great project.

Please consider bringing this back to life.

• Information