[heavy dubstep] Blended EP

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
dan_g

08 Jan 2021

Hi,

Me and my Buddy did a collab EP where we Remix each Others Tracks. So this EP is half Reason half FL.

This is aimed to the Folks who Like it heavy

KAYAN & Dread Massaker - Blended EP

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/47Wbk

Please listen and enjoy
:reason: :record: :re: :refill: :ignition: - 12 - Hobbyist
minimal techno - deep minimal dubstep - drum 'n' bass/neurofunk - brostep/deathstep - band recording

New Release: https://open.spotify.com/track/5mQ1XEQtZcVeFVfZvcS5kw

Skimrok

10 Jan 2021

Holly molly that is hard as ….. my fav is the age of steel , nice love making bedroom tunes you get going on there :P he!he!
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

dan_g

12 Jan 2021

Skimrok wrote:
10 Jan 2021
Holly molly that is hard as ….. my fav is the age of steel , nice love making bedroom tunes you get going on there :P he!he!
glad you like it :)
minimal techno - deep minimal dubstep - drum 'n' bass/neurofunk - brostep/deathstep - band recording

strangers
Competition Winner

16 Jan 2021

Awesome track. You weren't lying about being heavy. Care to share any insight on the production?

Jagwah

17 Jan 2021

dan_g wrote:
08 Jan 2021
Hi,

Me and my Buddy did a collab EP where we Remix each Others Tracks. So this EP is half Reason half FL.

This is aimed to the Folks who Like it heavy

KAYAN & Dread Massaker - Blended EP

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/47Wbk

Please listen and enjoy
Hard to tell what is going on because it is all remixes but sounds crazy and cool and hard as, I assume when the drums are really sick that's all you. :) Glad you are still at it keep doing your thing my man!

dan_g

18 Jan 2021

strangers wrote:
16 Jan 2021
Awesome track. You weren't lying about being heavy. Care to share any insight on the production?
sure i could do that. anything specific or the overall production?

i also have some livestreams up, producing with reason if one's intrested i could share them. they are on private on youtube because i don't know if this is anything valuable to share with the public XD

dan_g

18 Jan 2021

Jagwah wrote:
17 Jan 2021

Hard to tell what is going on because it is all remixes but sounds crazy and cool and hard as, I assume when the drums are really sick that's all you. :) Glad you are still at it keep doing your thing my man!
Thanks bro! appreciated

yeah its really hard to tell apart who did what. Especially for the collabs we did it a bit different than before. so for example Quarantime was started by KAYAN as a sketch and finished by me. and Strider Mech went the other way round. thats also how the tracks are named. the starter is named first and then the finisher ;)

Jagwah

20 Jan 2021

dan_g wrote:
18 Jan 2021
strangers wrote:
16 Jan 2021
sure i could do that. anything specific or the overall production?

i also have some livestreams up, producing with reason if one's intrested i could share them. they are on private on youtube because i don't know if this is anything valuable to share with the public XD
You seem to use a similar bass patch a lot maybe you could give some insight into that, I'd still like to see how you go about your drums. I think last time you shared some links to production streams, it would be better to make a dedicated / focused video on some of these topics, you are good at what you do I'm sure you could make some videos where we could pick up a thing or two.

dan_g

20 Jan 2021

Jagwah wrote:
20 Jan 2021

You seem to use a similar bass patch a lot maybe you could give some insight into that, I'd still like to see how you go about your drums. I think last time you shared some links to production streams, it would be better to make a dedicated / focused video on some of these topics, you are good at what you do I'm sure you could make some videos where we could pick up a thing or two.
maybe the bass patches have a similar approach. mostly serum but now i slowly incorporate vital more and more.

i could do some walkthrough of one of my tracks explaining everything in detail. maybe you guys could formulate some specific questions you have and i can explain what i do.

does that sound good?

Jagwah

20 Jan 2021

dan_g wrote:
20 Jan 2021
Jagwah wrote:
20 Jan 2021

maybe the bass patches have a similar approach. mostly serum but now i slowly incorporate vital more and more.

i could do some walkthrough of one of my tracks explaining everything in detail. maybe you guys could formulate some specific questions you have and i can explain what i do.

does that sound good?
Yeah that sounds great man and we may not have any questions after it, see how it goes. Sounds like a lot of work though hope it's not too much of a hassle, seeing someone else keen to see some of your stuff probably means there would be others. It would be interesting to see how you approach a track and what makes you decide what notes you use, also mixing and when you consider it, anything about drums would be cool...

dan_g

26 Jan 2021

Jagwah wrote:
20 Jan 2021

Yeah that sounds great man and we may not have any questions after it, see how it goes. Sounds like a lot of work though hope it's not too much of a hassle, seeing someone else keen to see some of your stuff probably means there would be others. It would be interesting to see how you approach a track and what makes you decide what notes you use, also mixing and when you consider it, anything about drums would be cool...
strangers wrote:
16 Jan 2021

yeah, so i just did a review of one of the tracks. KAYAN - Age Of Steel (Dread Massaker Remix)

its a 1 Hour long Onetake ;)

i will post the Link here and also will create a seperate Thread. you guys this this fits into the Tutorial section?

dan_g

27 Jan 2021

So here it is. No intro, cuts or crazy stuff. just the plain track breakdown for you guys.

if you have any questions, let me know

Jagwah

27 Jan 2021

dan_g wrote:
27 Jan 2021
So here it is. No intro, cuts or crazy stuff. just the plain track breakdown for you guys.

if you have any questions, let me know
Thanks a lot man!!!!!!

• Information