Need Somebody -DnB 174 bpm

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Popey
Competition Winner

23 Dec 2020

Finally got my desktop pc set up so glad my cpu is not having a meltdown like it was on my laptop. Little tune I am currently working on and comments appreciated.

Listen to Need Somebody by Samiver on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/kpyQQ

drk73

24 Dec 2020

Good one! ๐Ÿ‘

Skimrok

24 Dec 2020

I do like your vibe , bassline rumble love that sort of stuff, good stuff :thumbs_up:
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

Popey
Competition Winner

24 Dec 2020

Thanks all, still needs a bit of work on clarity but appreciate the comments ๐Ÿ‘

Popey
Competition Winner

24 Dec 2020

Merry christmas all. Updated this track and hopefully added clarity.

Listen to Need Somebody by Samiver on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/LKHgr

Skimrok

13 Jan 2021

just re checked this , my word on my new motu m2 its even more fire!!!!!!!!!!!! looks like I be doing some reference points from yourself he!he! ;) , I can clearly hear you cracking certain stuff I'm having trouble with so thanks to you and the forum we pushing each other along :)
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

Popey
Competition Winner

13 Jan 2021

Skimrok wrote: โ†‘
13 Jan 2021
just re checked this , my word on my new motu m2 its even more fire!!!!!!!!!!!! looks like I be doing some reference points from yourself he!he! ;) , I can clearly hear you cracking certain stuff I'm having trouble with so thanks to you and the forum we pushing each other along :)
Thanks Skimrok ๐Ÿ‘

Agree about forum pushing us on and feedback is certainly helpful to get different perspectives than our own. I'm still learning and got a long way to go until I am truly happy with a track but it's certainly fun learning.

There are certainly better skilled people than me on here but if you want to know anything about parts of my tracks just pm me and I will let you know what I did.

Rising Night Wave

13 Jan 2021

few days ago i checked your songs on your SC profile and i gave you a like and a repost for this song. so very good song for my taste.
i gave you a comment about your synth bass line. f!ck! this is amazing synth bass line/sound. liked it a lot. now (while i am writing this post) i am listening to this song again. it is something special. very like it. and that tractor like synth bass is also amazing.

also the whole song is amazing. structure, transitions, production,... like it.

thumb up.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

Popey
Competition Winner

13 Jan 2021

Rising Night Wave wrote: โ†‘
13 Jan 2021
few days ago i checked your songs on your SC profile and i gave you a like and a repost for this song. so very good song for my taste.
i gave you a comment about your synth bass line. f!ck! this is amazing synth bass line/sound. liked it a lot. now (while i am writing this post) i am listening to this song again. it is something special. very like it. and that tractor like synth bass is also amazing.

also the whole song is amazing. structure, transitions, production,... like it.

thumb up.
Thanks appreciate your kind words and spurs me on to improve ๐Ÿ‘. Slowly getting my head around basslines but still need work on my drums. Been loving your stuff on sc and need to listen to more of your catalogue of tracks when I get a moment. Cheers๐Ÿ‘

Rising Night Wave

13 Jan 2021

thanks Popey.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

• Information