Drum and Bass / Is Anybody Out There Skimrok

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Skimrok

13 Jan 2021

pulled to update it
Last edited by Skimrok on 14 Jan 2021, edited 1 time in total.
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

drk73

13 Jan 2021

Good sound! 👌

Rising Night Wave

13 Jan 2021

start is very interesting. very unique. only Skimrok, sorry for saying that, naaaaaah i don not like this song. it is too much unfluid for my taste and my expectations. i hope i did not dissapointed you a lot. othervise it is interesting song.

the second part of song: again also very interesting start and good sounds. very very good. i like it. but again after that not my style.

thumbs up.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

Skimrok

13 Jan 2021

Rising Night Wave wrote:
13 Jan 2021
start is very interesting. very unique. only Skimrok, sorry for saying that, naaaaaah i don not like this song. it is too much unfluid for my taste and my expectations. i hope i did not dissapointed you a lot. othervise it is interesting song.

the second part of song: again also very interesting start and good sounds. very very good. i like it. but again after that not my style.

thumbs up.

cheers for the feedback nah that's cool :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: its good to know actually because I do wonder if I'm missing structure at times this is pointing what you saying maybe, this tune was halfway through a change on my studio set up , so i will take this on board ;) thank you :thumbs_up:
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

Rising Night Wave

13 Jan 2021

no problem Skimrok. thumbs up.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

Popey
Competition Winner

14 Jan 2021

Hi Skimrok, love every sound in this track and they are all really well defined and mixed👍. Enjoyed the track but did find it hard to dance to as loads of different breaks in it seemed to stop the fluidity. Part of me wondered if just having a consistent shaker/hi hats or ride would have added a consistent groove but this is just me guessing and not sure if that would work in real life. That said it is still a wicked track and the production is impressive 👍

Skimrok

14 Jan 2021

thank you I'm going to pull this and work on it so its more fluid and rework the other as well , :thumbs_up:

• Information