Saving combinator effects

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
Mqira

10 Jan 2021

Perhaps I am missing something, but I have recently discovered Polar and the uses in guitar (or any audio for that matter) recording. I have created great guitar sounds and cannot seems to save them as a collective "effect" that i cannot pull up at whim. I have searched online and have not found what I am looking for. I am using Reason Suite 11 on Windows 7.
So to reword...I created an audio track, then began adding effects (compressor, eq, scream 4, pulverizor, etc). When I tweaked the sound....I loved it. I wanted to save it as an effect...but don't know how. To be clear...I did NOT create a combinator when I first created the track. I only thought of it once I knew I loved this sound. I am fairly new to reason, I have searched the manual and internet and have not found how to create this. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

MrFigg
Competition Winner

10 Jan 2021

Just ctrl or shift click on all the effects in your chain to select them all then right click and select combine. Then click on the little floppy icon on the combi and save patch :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information