Reason Intro - trouble in Plug-In mode

This forum is for discussing the Reason Rack Plugin, the version of the Reason rack that runs as a VST3, AU, AAX in other DAWs.
3Stain

06 Jan 2021

Hi all i'm a newbe in Reason,
i've a little more experience with Ableton Live but finding the visual of Reason thousands time better and compelling...

I'm trying to switch totally over Reason but i'm a little more fast using Reason as Plug-in over Live for now...
and here starts problem: before buying the Intro i've used the studio demo so now when i recall Reason as Plugin, Live don't start the INTRO but ( i think) another version that tell me that "Reason Rack Plugin isn't Authorized"

I think Live doesn't start the right INTRO because the initial Reason logo/windows has different color... left attachment for visual reference

Thanks in advance for all have some clue
I've open a Ticket at official Reason Support more than 5 day ago... and no one respond....
Attachments
Reason_PlugInStart.jpg
the different color of Reason logo at start
Reason_PlugInStart.jpg (141.42 KiB) Viewed 837 times
Reason_PlugInRack.jpg
Message that Rack is not authorized
Reason_PlugInRack.jpg (193.66 KiB) Viewed 837 times

Billy+

06 Jan 2021

If you've got both intro and full installed but only licensed for intro I would uninstall full to see if that fixes your issue.

dasmode

06 Jan 2021

Last edited by dasmode on 21 Jan 2021, edited 2 times in total.

3Stain

06 Jan 2021

I've take to the trash from the application Folder Reason 11; what do you suggest? taking away manually the plug from VST3 folder mean that i need to reinstall the Intro too?

Some one can say in which directory i need to manually cancell stuff? :?:

Thanks

3Stain

09 Jan 2021

Please, no one can help?? in which directory i need to manually cancel stuff in order to see only Reason Intro? :crazy:

Billy+

09 Jan 2021

What OS are you running?

Just do a web search for vst location for the OS your using....

Enlightenspeed
    RE Developer

09 Jan 2021

3Stain wrote:
    09 Jan 2021
    Please, no one can help?? in which directory i need to manually cancel stuff in order to see only Reason Intro? :crazy:
    If you're on Windows then it's in

C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3

3Stain

09 Jan 2021

Thanks guy for taking time to give me some hint!!
    I'm on Mac OS i'll try a web search for sure but i think the VST or VST3 folder isn't enough... must be some directory elsewere too!!! :?
    I find a lot of custom directory like "Propellerhead Software--> Reason--> Caches"

But no one know why official support doesn't respond? :cry:

• Information