Fundamental Bass

Discuss VST stuff here!
Billy+

08 Jan 2021

Anyone using Fundamental Bass from WA in Reason?

What's it like, how does it compare to using M-Class devices?

selig
RE Developer

08 Jan 2021

Billy wrote:
08 Jan 2021
Anyone using Fundamental Bass from WA in Reason?

What's it like, how does it compare to using M-Class devices?

I'm not using it but be aware that in the video all the "after" example are playing LOUDER than the "before" examples, sometimes by many decibels. That's not a fair comparison, as we all know that "louder sounds better", so definitely caveat emptor!

Not that it would necessarily be as effective or as easy to use, but all these processes are available with Reason's stock devices.
Selig Audio, LLC

Billy+

08 Jan 2021

selig wrote:
08 Jan 2021
I'm not using it but be aware that in the video all the "after" example are playing LOUDER than the "before" examples, sometimes by many decibels. That's not a fair comparison, as we all know that "louder sounds better", so definitely caveat emptor!

Not that it would necessarily be as effective or as easy to use, but all these processes are available with Reason's stock devices.
I actually put headphones on to listen and although I didn't check I too thought that the afters were louder. It would be nice if devices like it had auto gain matching by default.

I guess it's just speeding up workflow really, no need to setup a parallel channel drop in an imager eq and compressor etc..

• Information