[dark tech electro] Rising Night Wave - Angels (WIP)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Rising Night Wave

06 Jan 2021

PROlog:
listen closely: here's some devil sh!t full of laughing :D ... they suck. suck a lot. sucky-sucky! :lol: for f!ck's fsnakes!

MIDIlog:
ok just to show you off here is my new wip song:

about style i mentioned it in title i am not sure if it is right one. but it has some hip-hop vibe on moments. i do not know what the style wxactly is... perhaps some ... i do not know.

am... i am doing on it now for about three days. i am not all hiper jumping all over the place of happiness but anyway i am doing on song... slowly. coffee does not seem to work any more on me. hm... i shall change this drug. perhaps some maria huana el hombre del dreko di bleko. :thumbs_up:

song is still in stage of work in progress. it needs a proper mixing and mastering. so this song is all unmixed and unmasterd. even without default settings for mastering that reason offers in a creation of a default new empty song when you start a new project using new empty default song tmeplate for your new song you are about to use.

EPIlog:
chiw chiw bark bark!
holy makaroni with potato granato!
ave maria and

... 666!

fsnakes! fe fe...

POSTIlog:
ok, away with sweetness that i was trying to reach... some seriousness: girl's laughing is so amazing, lol, i love it all over the place. daaaamn i love her smile. hehe. and whole song consist of .WAV samples. no reason's stock sounds. only some reason's REs i used like KONG and Grain Manipulator.

song has 22 mix channel lanes so a lot of work is about to be done for mixing and mastering. here is the screenshot:

Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

Rising Night Wave

07 Jan 2021

TritoneAddiction wrote:
07 Jan 2021
Very atmospheric.
thanks.

yes, indeed it is very atmospheric.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

Skimrok

10 Jan 2021

666 oh yeah 666 , nicely done tune ;) Omen 2021
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

Popey
Competition Winner

11 Jan 2021

Another cool track, really like the dark vibe with your tracks. Following on soundcloud for your future releases 👍

• Information