Shift fine control

This forum is for discussing the Reason Rack Plugin, the version of the Reason rack that runs as a VST3, AU, AAX in other DAWs.
zoidkirb

06 Jan 2021

Anyone here try to use the Shift modifier to get finer control over knobs in the RRP?
I'm using the RRP in Live and aren't having much luck with it. Strangely, The knobs in Complex-1 seem to be working but only whilst it's front cables are showing
No other instruments or Combinator Rotaries will adjust smoothly using Shift.
I wonder is this a bug before I write a ticket or is Shift intended not to work in RRP?

MrFigg
Competition Winner

06 Jan 2021

zoidkirb wrote:
06 Jan 2021
Anyone here try to use the Shift modifier to get finer control over knobs in the RRP?
I'm using the RRP in Live and aren't having much luck with it. Strangely, The knobs in Complex-1 seem to be working but only whilst it's front cables are showing
I wonder is this a bug before I write a ticket or is Shift intended not to work in RRP?
Are you using a midi-controller whilst pressing shift or are you using a mouse?
Also...I don’t use the RRP but can you adjust the sensitivity of the fine tuning as you can with Reason? Preferences.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

zoidkirb

06 Jan 2021

MrFigg wrote:
06 Jan 2021
zoidkirb wrote:
06 Jan 2021
Also...I don’t use the RRP but can you adjust the sensitivity of the fine tuning as you can with Reason? Preferences.
Mouse. But I checked using a midi controller and it's the same.
Also yes I looked just now and there IS a sensitivity adjustment in the RRP. "Very fine" will probably be ok for my use's.
Thanks man!

MrFigg
Competition Winner

06 Jan 2021

zoidkirb wrote:
06 Jan 2021
MrFigg wrote:
06 Jan 2021

Mouse. But I checked using a midi controller and it's the same.
Also yes I looked just now and there IS a sensitivity adjustment in the RRP. "Very fine" will probably be ok for my use's.
Thanks man!
Excellent :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information