Arturia jupiter8 v4: no automation buton

Discuss VST stuff here!
damasio

02 Jan 2021

I just bought the new Arturia v4 jupiter 8 plugin. Unfortunately the automate icon that is available in all other vst plugin windows is missing with the Arturia plugin.
I want to automate the jup8 and assign controllers. This is where all the fun is. What should i do now to assign controllers to parameters of the vST now the button is missing?

1reasonable

02 Jan 2021

Report it to Arturia support. I have a similar problem with Analog Lab V, which they are looking into with a view to issuing an update.
…………………………………………………………………

:reason: 11.3.6 ,  iMac Intel Core i5 (late 2012) OSX 10.13.6 High Sierra

joeyluck

02 Jan 2021

For me with Analog Lab, the buttons are "still there", just not visible. If I click the area where it should be, it works.

geronimo

04 Jan 2021

I confirm; all Arturia products have a black GUI background making the symbols invisible .

challism

04 Jan 2021

Unless I am unaware of an Arturia RE port, I think this is a VST.
Note for the OP,:Rack Extensions are similar to VST and other plugins, but they are exclusively for Reason. More info here: https://help.reasonstudios.com/hc/en-us ... Extensions

I'm moving this topic to VST/Plugins.
Players are to MIDI what synthesizers are to waveforms.

ReasonTalk Rules and Guidelines

LABONERECORDINGS
RE Developer

04 Jan 2021

Must be a MacOS issue since we've got V8 and checked Jupiter v4 and we can see the KEEP OPEN / AUTOMATE buttons on the VST plugin window no problem

• Information