Plugin Alliance $20 free

Discuss VST stuff here!
Loque

30 Dec 2020

MrFigg wrote:
30 Dec 2020
Just to be clear...you all saw it's reset again? I just used it for the 3rd time a few minutes ago.
Thanks. What shall i get now for free?
Reason12, Win10

MrFigg
Competition Winner

30 Dec 2020

Loque wrote:
30 Dec 2020
MrFigg wrote:
30 Dec 2020
Just to be clear...you all saw it's reset again? I just used it for the 3rd time a few minutes ago.
I think I’ve got all the $5-$20 plugins now. I’ve got about 30 PA plugins and the only one I bought is Thorn. An even that was in a sale for $17.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

stuk71

30 Dec 2020

MrFigg wrote:
30 Dec 2020
Loque wrote:
30 Dec 2020

I think I’ve got all the $5-$20 plugins now. I’ve got about 30 PA plugins and the only one I bought is Thorn. An even that was in a sale for $17.
Just picked up the SPL Vitalizer with todays reset (£9)

Been looking at Thorn quite a bit.. but asking myself will I honestly use it with all the soft synths I own already?

MrFigg
Competition Winner

30 Dec 2020

stuk71 wrote:
30 Dec 2020
MrFigg wrote:
30 Dec 2020

Been looking at Thorn quite a bit.. but asking myself will I honestly use it with all the soft synths I own already?
Thorn is really good. I haven’t used it. I only bought it because I’ve been looking at it every single sale and I thought it was worth the $17 just to able to stop thinking about it and move on with my life.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

stuk71

30 Dec 2020

MrFigg wrote:
30 Dec 2020
stuk71 wrote:
30 Dec 2020

Thorn is really good. I haven’t used it. I only bought it because I’ve been looking at it every single sale and I thought it was worth the $17 just to able to stop thinking about it and move on with my life.
hahahahaha

arqui

30 Dec 2020

MrFigg wrote:
30 Dec 2020
stuk71 wrote:
30 Dec 2020

HAHAHAHAHA, many times that has happened to me
      Reason 11 Suite, perpetual license :reason:

LmstPv

30 Dec 2020

MrFigg wrote:
30 Dec 2020
stuk71 wrote:
30 Dec 2020

Thank you. It's not often i actually laugh out loud reading posts on plugin alliance sales.

moalla

30 Dec 2020

Do you think guys, there will be a forth Mega Sale reset?
I really want unfiltered Fault as present :D
https://soundcloud.com/user-594407128
Reason12.5, Yamaha EG112, Ibanez PF10, RhythmWolf, Miniak, Ipad+SparkLE
SE2200t :arrow: VAS micpre MOTO:better repair-mod well made stuff than buy the next crap

stuk71

30 Dec 2020

moalla wrote:
30 Dec 2020
Maybe tomorrow? Sale ends on the last day of the year?

Then on Friday, a new Waves sale will start to mark 2021

tallguy

30 Dec 2020

moalla wrote:
30 Dec 2020
In my experience, these sales happen in three’s. I would imagine this is the last one.

arqui

30 Dec 2020

tallguy wrote:
30 Dec 2020
moalla wrote:
30 Dec 2020
In my experience, these sales happen in three’s. I would imagine this is the last one.
Well if I end up here, I'm still very satisfied, I did not spend money on Black Friday, and now I got for $ 19.98 several things that I had in mind.
Bx Console N = $ 9.99
Bx Console G = $ 9.99
Lindell 7x-500 = Free
Bx Bluechorus2 = Free
Thanks Pluginalliance !!!
now I'm going to sleep easy! hahahaha
Last edited by arqui on 30 Dec 2020, edited 1 time in total.

tallguy

30 Dec 2020

arqui wrote:
30 Dec 2020

Well if I end up here, I'm still very satisfied, I did not spend money on Black Friday, and now I got for $ 18 several things that I had in mind.
Bx Console N = $ 9.99
Bx Console G = $ 9.99
Lindell 7x-500 = Free
Bx Bluechorus2 = Free
Out of curiosity, what’s the deal with those SSL Console N and G emulations? What makes them so interesting?

arqui

30 Dec 2020

tallguy wrote:
30 Dec 2020
arqui wrote:
30 Dec 2020

Well if I end up here, I'm still very satisfied, I did not spend money on Black Friday, and now I got for $ 18 several things that I had in mind.
Bx Console N = $ 9.99
Bx Console G = $ 9.99
Lindell 7x-500 = Free
Bx Bluechorus2 = Free
Out of curiosity, what’s the deal with those SSL Console N and G emulations? What makes them so interesting?
Hello
Unlike the native Reason console, which is very crystal clear, I give you my opinion regarding the BR ones
Console E = gives you an extra push in the low tones, very musical, for me it is almost essential in basses and drums, and sometimes I give strength to some distorted guitars.
Console G = I am discovering this slowly (I bought it three days ago) but I already saw that the pink control gives it a sparkling sound in the treble, which with subtlety gives very pleasant sounds giving strength in the mid-high and high zone.
Console N (Neve emulation)= I bought it to complete the set ( :) )a few hours ago, I read very good comments and that it is very different from SSL emulations. I can't give much data yet
I use them mainly in the mix never in the creative part.
But everything is a matter of taste and how you master each plugin, these especially facilitate the tedious task that is after the creative stage.
You can try them on something you have finished, you won't regret it ...
Cheers

moneykube

30 Dec 2020

moalla wrote:
30 Dec 2020
I went yesterday to get Fault... code worked...
bought Sandman Pro with the echo freebie that came with it, a few days before
put it in cart and see... I think the code just keeps giving
3 plugs for free works for me.
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

joeyluck

30 Dec 2020

I have Sandman Pro. I'm currently trialing Fault and Indent 2 to see if I want either, but I feel like I have most bases covered. I like Echobode better than Fault and I have a ton of bit crushing options already.

tallguy

30 Dec 2020

Since everybody is buying Sandman Pro, I decided to do the same. Haven’t had the chance to trial it, so the full version will count as the trial version.

Lindell 6X-500
Lindell PEX-500
Unfiltered Audio G8
Unfiltered Audio Sandman Pro
BX_Tuner (to fill up a $5 gap)

Not bad, for $0.0

hurricane
Competition Winner

30 Dec 2020

tallguy wrote:
30 Dec 2020
Since everybody is buying Sandman Pro, I decided to do the same. Haven’t had the chance to trial it, so the full version will count as the trial version.

Lindell 6X-500
Lindell PEX-500
Unfiltered Audio G8

Not bad, for $0.0
Well, I hope you use them. I used to follow the "if it's free, it's for me!" life motto too, but then I started drowning in a pool of sooooooo many unused plugins that it just wasn't worth it.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

MrFigg
Competition Winner

30 Dec 2020

hurricane wrote:
30 Dec 2020
tallguy wrote:
30 Dec 2020

Lindell 6X-500
Lindell PEX-500
Unfiltered Audio G8

Not bad, for $0.0
Well, I hope you use them. I used to follow the "if it's free, it's for me!" life motto too, but then I started drowning in a pool of sooooooo many unused plugins that it just wasn't worth it.
Best bit about them is if you're not using them then PA store them for you so you don't have to have them taking up space on your HD. Hell, you don't even have to look at them :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

tallguy

30 Dec 2020

hurricane wrote:
30 Dec 2020
tallguy wrote:
30 Dec 2020

Lindell 6X-500
Lindell PEX-500
Unfiltered Audio G8

Not bad, for $0.0
I hear you. I recently uninstalled quite a few plugins. I would expect quite a few of these to end up the same way.

I treat freebies as never ending trial versions. But in the end, they still have to prove their worth to be allowed to stay.

joeyluck

30 Dec 2020

This is how it is for me with free EQ's and compressors... It takes a lot to get me to breakaway from something I already use that works well. But then with creative effects, I find I get more use out of those and reach for them even if free. As long as they do something unique to what I have.

EdGrip

30 Dec 2020

I really like Thorn. If I want a fancy modern soft-synth beyond Europa, or Wavetable in Live, it's Thorn.

I've just grabbed Dent 2 for free. :)

Mistro17

30 Dec 2020

MrFigg wrote:
30 Dec 2020
I literally had a dream last night where I'm looking at bx_oberhausen saying to myself "just get it....get IT! It's only $9. What are you thinking???" :lol: During the last mega sale I was torn between Thorn and bx_oberhausen. I chose Thorn last time and said I'll wait for the next sale to get bx. Well here I am. I hear and see so many good things about this synth. Don't know why I hesitated. Just purchased it.

Reasonable man

30 Dec 2020

Guys they have reset the code (again) in the last 48hrs...in case you wanted to give it another try :puf_smile:

zoidkirb

30 Dec 2020

The count is 2 resets so far.
i.e. if you were using the vouchers from the start it was possible to use the code 3 times.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

31 Dec 2020

Mistro17 wrote:
30 Dec 2020
MrFigg wrote:
30 Dec 2020
I literally had a dream last night where I'm looking at bx_oberhausen saying to myself "just get it....get IT! It's only $9. What are you thinking???" :lol: During the last mega sale I was torn between Thorn and bx_oberhausen. I chose Thorn last time and said I'll wait for the next sale to get bx. Well here I am. I hear and see so many good things about this synth. Don't know why I hesitated. Just purchased it.
So what do you think of it? I'm still thinking Ob-xD.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

• Information