mk2 UPDATE Free Triple Track FX Combinator

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
chaosroyale

28 Dec 2020

After some more tweaking and optimizing, here's a visual preview all 10!

These are all insert FX, but I will also include "send FX" versions of 2 delays and 2 reverbs, optimized to be used on the SSL send/returns.

As for pricing, I thought about it hard. At 10 bucks for 10 fx, it is literally a buck an effect. Speaking for myself, the "drum cave" reverb combi alone would be worth the price - it's the result of years of fine-tuning, and has probably saved me (or should I say my clients) hundreds of dollars worth of my time while mixing drums. It's almost impossible to make sound bad, and takes about 2 seconds (really) to dial in a suitable sound on almost any type of drum track or buss, not to mention being useful on vocals and other instruments too.

To put it another way, the set will be less than the price of 2 coffees from Starbucks, and is more useful than some pricier alternatives.

Currently wondering if I should make the set a refill or just a zip file.
boutique fx1.jpg
boutique fx1.jpg (247.89 KiB) Viewed 333 times

Ottostrom

28 Dec 2020

I was already very interested in the Drum Cave combi but now I can't wait to test it out!
Great to hear you're also including send fx versions for some of them cause thats an area I've been looking to update for some time :)

Personally I wouldn't mind just buying it as a zip file.

chaosroyale

29 Dec 2020

Out now in this thread here! -
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7521040
Ottostrom wrote:
28 Dec 2020
I was already very interested in the Drum Cave combi but now I can't wait to test it out!
Great to hear you're also including send fx versions for some of them cause thats an area I've been looking to update for some time :)

Personally I wouldn't mind just buying it as a zip file.

• Information