Drum and Bass / Get Up Skimrok

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Skimrok

28 Dec 2020

pulled to update it
Last edited by Skimrok on 14 Jan 2021, edited 1 time in total.
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

drk73

29 Dec 2020

Good vibe! ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Popey
Competition Winner

04 Jan 2021

Wow that's crazy man but in a good way. If I had one critique the hi hats/crash/cymbal killed my ears however I am listening at full volume using headphones (it is dnb after all) but a few db less would perhaps be better in my opinion. Very interesting track though and cool ๐Ÿ‘

Skimrok

05 Jan 2021

Popey wrote: โ†‘
04 Jan 2021
Wow that's crazy man but in a good way. If I had one critique the hi hats/crash/cymbal killed my ears however I am listening at full volume using headphones (it is dnb after all) but a few db less would perhaps be better in my opinion. Very interesting track though and cool ๐Ÿ‘
cheers Popey I just got myself a motu m2 and it come yesterday and you are bang on all the top is very harsh i noticed it soon as i played a few of my tunes so much so im going to take a bit a time to get to grips with what its saying to me with the monitors, much apricated :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
12 with 11 Suite :reason:/ Akai Mini Mk3 / MPD218 /Eve SC207 Monitors / Mrs10 Sub / Motu M2 / Zen Can

strangers
Competition Winner

09 Jan 2021

My only criticism is that it's a little repetitive. Other than that, great job. That's one in your face track (in a good way). I always like what you do with drums.

Skimrok

10 Jan 2021

strangers wrote: โ†‘
09 Jan 2021
My only criticism is that it's a little repetitive. Other than that, great job. That's one in your face track (in a good way). I always like what you do with drums.
thank you for the feedback :puf_wink: :thumbs_up: i think i try and rework it :thumbs_up:

• Information