Error when upgrading to 11 - ideas?

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
MathewClayton

28 Dec 2020

I am trying to upgrade to 11 from version 10.4.1d4. I have paid for it downloaded it repeatedly from the reason website and also downloaded it via BitTorrent but each time I get a message saying that The Unarchiver can't extract the .pkg from the zip file as the archive is incomplete. (see attached image)

I am using the latest version of Unarchiver and running Sierra Mac O/S.

Any ideas of what the problem could be?

thanks

Mathew

visheshl

28 Dec 2020

yeah the torrent download is incomplete...you better off downloading directly for the website...but make sure that you can resume a stuck download...try googling which browser lest you resume the download...i downloaded using chrome but it did not get stuck so i was lucky in that sense...but sometimes chrome wont let yoy resume the download...

Billy+

28 Dec 2020

Unfortunately I think you already know the answer.

Not sure how to advise you anymore than that other than keep trying to download until successful.

Billy+

28 Dec 2020

I've just gone to rs site and it's down for me, that's not going to help.

MathewClayton

12 Jan 2021

Just in case anyone else faces this problem. I heard back from Reason, the answer was to unzip using Archive Utility and not use The Unarchiver. It works fine now.

• Information