Most U-He products -50%!!!

Discuss VST stuff here!
hurricane
Competition Winner

21 Dec 2020

MattLeschuck wrote: ↑
21 Dec 2020
I found, at least for me, Hive 2 to have the best preset bank out of them all that i demo'd. It surprisingly caters to the 80's, synthpop, synthwave kinda style which i do. I didnt care for Zebra on first try.
Zebra does 80s digital really well - Wavestation/M1/D-50, tines, bells, sparkly things. Very awesome for pads too.
I use Diva and the Repros for analog 80s, Zebra for digital, and the combo is great. All you need really.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

danc

21 Dec 2020

I'll get in here first... As many will also get the email... Discount voucher for $25 which will work for u-he instruments ..

HOLIDAYGIFT2020

Let me know if works!
Check my Soundcloud:

MrFigg
Competition Winner

21 Dec 2020

danc wrote: ↑
21 Dec 2020
I'll get in here first... As many will also get the email... Discount voucher for $25 which will work for u-he instruments ..

HOLIDAYGIFT2020

Let me know if works!
Doesn't. Tried it two hours ago. Doesn't work on specials.
At the bottom of the page:

"TERMS & CONDITIONS
This special offer is valid from December 17, 2020 until January 7, 2021, at the NI Online Shop. Savings described here are calculated on the basis of suggested retail prices (MSRP). Please note that according to our terms and conditions, e-vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with special offers. The Dark Zebra requires a qualifying base product (Zebra2) to remain registered to your account. Should the base product no longer be registered, additional costs may apply."
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

miscend

21 Dec 2020

danc wrote: ↑
21 Dec 2020

HOLIDAYGIFT2020

Let me know if works!
NI vouchers never work for products already on special offer or on upgrades/crossgrades. I have not found them to be useful.

Chi-Individual

23 Dec 2020

Bazille for $109 @ https://www.bestservice.com/bazille.html with code: 2020 at check out.

I'm trying my hardest not to buy this right now. The GAS is choking my wallet into submission.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

23 Dec 2020

Chi-Individual wrote: ↑
23 Dec 2020
Bazille for $109 @ https://www.bestservice.com/bazille.html with code: 2020 at check out.

I'm trying my hardest not to buy this right now. The GAS is choking my wallet into submission.
Just get it. Do it now before you change your mind. :)
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

Chi-Individual

23 Dec 2020

MrFigg wrote: ↑
23 Dec 2020
Chi-Individual wrote: ↑
23 Dec 2020

Just get it. Do it now before you change your mind. :)
You're supposed to be the voice of reason. Pun not intended :lol:

Boombastix
Competition Winner

23 Dec 2020

Feels like my foot is coming off the GAS pedal :shock: I'm not so sure I'll buy Zebra 2, it is great sound and all, but underwhelming presets for such a "high end" synth, and cumbersome workflow compared to easier synths for when you want to dial in a sound. I'll probably mess more with Vital and Synthmaster One if I want try something special. I like that it is NKS though, and I have some time left to become weak :lol:
Surprised of the lack of YouTube videos on it...
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

Chi-Individual

23 Dec 2020

Boombastix wrote: ↑
23 Dec 2020
Surprised of the lack of YouTube videos on it...
I'm glad you mentioned this. I usually go to YouTube to see what people are creating with these synths and I was shocked at how few vids for Bazille there are for it to be so old. It sounds great but I'm not a programmer, I preset surf, and with all of the comments on the subpar presets I had to pause. I have Bazille CM and a couple of bass sounds are great but most presets are :roll: .

MattLeschuck

23 Dec 2020

The presets in Hive 2 i found the best when demoing all Uhe's stuff. Granted im more into the 80's, synthwave, synth pop stuff. I also found it the easiest to tweak fast if i found something i liked but needed a little adjustment.

With this sale im tempted to grab another just cause. Im torn between Repro and Diva. Diva's presets were better to me, but Repro's GUI i liked better. I generally prefer work flow, so ill probably snag Repro.

Boombastix
Competition Winner

23 Dec 2020

23 Dec 2020
The presets in Hive 2 i found the best when demoing all Uhe's stuff. Granted im more into the 80's, synthwave, synth pop stuff. I also found it the easiest to tweak fast if i found something i liked but needed a little adjustment.

With this sale im tempted to grab another just cause. Im torn between Repro and Diva. Diva's presets were better to me, but Repro's GUI i liked better. I generally prefer work flow, so ill probably snag Repro.
Repro or Diva? Make sure you try Diva's digital Osc module. Also turn off Divas chorus and put on Waves Kaledioscopes or Arturia Jun-6, both are sooo much better. I do not like how modulation works on Diva, but the sound with external FX are super. You do need a serious CPU though, or be prepared to bounce audio. I never bought Repro, too limited for me, but the sounds it can do sounds top class. If you want to buy new presets you have more selection for Diva, SwanAudio's are nice.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

MattLeschuck

23 Dec 2020

Boombastix wrote: ↑
23 Dec 2020
23 Dec 2020

Repro or Diva? Make sure you try Diva's digital Osc module. Also turn off Divas chorus and put on Waves Kaledioscopes or Arturia Jun-6, both are sooo much better. I do not like how modulation works on Diva, but the sound with external FX are super. You do need a serious CPU though, or be prepared to bounce audio. I never bought Repro, too limited for me, but the sounds it can do sounds top class. If you want to buy new presets you have more selection for Diva, SwanAudio's are nice.
Good tips man.. Tal's chorus is my general go to for those duties. I agree on the modulation on Diva, it's something i didn't care for right off the bat. Hive was spot on for me in contrast. I have Dune 3, PhasePlant and Antidote, so i may just hold off. The price though has me gassing hard for another UHE synth!

stuk71

24 Dec 2020

I bought all of the sale synths and I need help with my gas

MrFigg
Competition Winner

24 Dec 2020

stuk71 wrote: ↑
24 Dec 2020
I bought all of the sale synths and I need help with my gas
Still??!
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

MrFigg
Competition Winner

25 Dec 2020

Zebralette 2 is brilliant. Zebra 2 is half price.
I do not need another synth!
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

EdGrip

25 Dec 2020

Zebra 2
Vs
A load of Zebralettes in a combinator?

MrFigg
Competition Winner

25 Dec 2020

EdGrip wrote: ↑
25 Dec 2020
Zebra 2
Vs
A load of Zebralettes in a combinator?
Tadaaaaa!!!! Excellent!
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

joeyluck

25 Dec 2020

Zebra2 & ZebraHZ are the only (non-free) synths from u-he that I own. It does everything I need. And since I own both, I'll get Zebra3 for free whenever that is released. At least demo it.

Chi-Individual

25 Dec 2020

joeyluck wrote: ↑
25 Dec 2020
Zebra2 & ZebraHZ are the only (non-free) synths from u-he that I own. It does everything I need. And since I own both, I'll get Zebra3 for free whenever that is released. At least demo it.
Trying the demo as someone who usually uses presets initially turned me off of it. But after using Zebralette, which is way more approachable and just turning some knobs to see what things sound like I can def hear the quality in Zebra. Like many have said in here already, the presets are underwhelming but it seems very powerful and I'm shocked at the low CPU usage on my old MBP. I like it but now the question is will I buy it cause I definitely DO NOT NEED IT :lol: :lol:

miscend

08 Jan 2021

And it’s over....

Did anyone pick the bundle?

Loque

20 Dec 2022

If you are interested, a new chance
https://www.native-instruments.com/en/s ... 20#c991589
Reason12, Win10

jam-s

20 Dec 2022

Popey
Competition Winner

21 Dec 2022

Good Me: Don't buy more stuff, you don't need it

GAS me: but Satin is on offer and you have been after it for ages. You need more tape options.

Good Me: you have chow tape, you don't need more than one tape emulation

GAS Me: spends Β£57 on satin.

Need more conviction in 2023 but Satin is fantastic πŸ˜‚

Heater

21 Dec 2022

I never did get Repro and now I've got the Arturia V-9 collection that includes Prophet-5V so I guess I'm good.
I don't have the original hardware to compare them to either.

EdGrip

21 Dec 2022

Popey wrote: ↑
21 Dec 2022
Good Me: Don't buy more stuff, you don't need it

GAS me: but Satin is on offer and you have been after it for ages. You need more tape options.

Good Me: you have chow tape, you don't need more than one tape emulation

GAS Me: spends Β£57 on satin.

Need more conviction in 2023 but Satin is fantastic πŸ˜‚
Get behind me, Satin!

• Information