Unable to locate missing sounds from refills

This forum is for discussing Reason. Questions, answers, ideas, and opinions... all apply.
pshift

22 Dec 2020

Hi. I am using Reason 10.4d4 (build 9,878) on Windows 10. I am just installing this on a new machine and copied over all of my songs and refills. I've been using Reason since version 5 and have done this many times, but for some reason it's not working out for me this time.

I have all of my refills in a directory. When I load certain songs, some (and only some) of the sounds from third party refills won't load - I get the standard "Missing Sounds" dialog. If I navigate to the directory containing the refills, and hit "Search Folder", it will sometimes associate one of the packs but not all of them. I can see the refills it claims are missing sitting in the directory I navigated to, and if I expand them I can even locate the exact samples it claims are missing. I don't want to have to go through each one and use the Replace option, though. Any suggestions?

Aosta

23 Dec 2020

I always have this issue with New Atlanitis refills. You have to manually drag and drop the patch into the device for it to load.
No idea why it happens and no idea how to fix it I'm afraid because even saving the song with the loaded patches it does it again when I reopen it.
Tend the flame

bitley

23 Dec 2020

Drag your directories to the favorite list & use search locations if you had forgotten to add everything to the fav list. Really a non issue.

pshift

23 Dec 2020

bitley wrote:
23 Dec 2020
Drag your directories to the favorite list & use search locations if you had forgotten to add everything to the fav list. Really a non issue.
Dragging the directories didn't work, but while playing around with it I dragged the individual refills to the favorite list and they loaded without issue. It's weird, I've never had to do that before, even with this version. Anyway, that's got me sorted, thanks!

bitley

23 Dec 2020

Ok! :-)

• Information