Tutorials within Reason itself

Have an urge to learn, or a calling to teach? Want to share some useful Youtube videos? Do it here!
BobbyDismay

14 Dec 2020

I'm a couple of days into the 30 free trial and really enjoying Reason. My 'Tutorials' only seems to have three; Beginners, Navigation, and Sequencing. Is there a way to access more? I really like learning within the DAW itself without splitting between an external video on YouTube etc

Seems weird to have a whole Tutorials tab with only 45 minutes worth of content so I'm assuming I'm missing something!

pushedbutton

14 Dec 2020

Yeah the tutorials are just there to get your started really, bit of a waste of real estate until you find you can switch the tab off.
The real juicy info can be found in the user manual, which at a hefty 1420 pages it should keep you occupied for a little longer.
https://a.phcdn.se/Reason11/Manuals/Rea ... Manual.pdf
@pushedbutton on twitter, add me, send me a message, but don't try to sell me stuff cos I'm skint.
Using Reason since version 3 and still never finished a song.

BobbyDismay

14 Dec 2020

Ok cheers dude! Shame there aren't a few more in depth one's in the DAW itself, let's dive into this manual then... :-)

Jackjackdaw

14 Dec 2020

BobbyDismay wrote:
14 Dec 2020
Ok cheers dude! Shame there aren't a few more in depth one's in the DAW itself, let's dive into this manual then... :-)
Check out the Reason Studios you tube channel. Some of the best tutorial vids of any daw.

• Information