(Electronic) November EP

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
LukeDunn

11 Dec 2020

Hey guys! Thought I would drop in a link to my new EP that is available today, I’m not sure what genre you’d call it (Electronic, Downtempo... I dunno) Constructive criticism is always welcome, and I’m always happy to share patches or thoughts!

I started it earlier this year, and was hoping to have it out at the end of October, but a few missed deadlines and a monitor into the shop for repairs and here we are. It was all done in Reason 11 (mastering aside) and I hope you enjoy it!

I’m bitmousemusic on all the socials in case you want to find me, and this is available on all the streaming services as well.

Enjoy!

Bitmouse
<iframe style="border: 0; width: 100%; height: 120px;" src="https://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/alb ... rent=true/" seamless><a href="
">November by Bitmouse</a></iframe>

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

12 Dec 2020

Listened to the first two tracks. Really liked the second track. Nice job! :thumbs_up:

LukeDunn

12 Dec 2020

Thanks a lot! I’m realizing I should have made the second track the opener..... ah well, live and learn 😁

• Information