Enlightenspeed BF Sale, updates and a limited time freebie.

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
MrFigg
Competition Winner

04 Dec 2020

Enlightenspeed wrote:
04 Dec 2020
teddymcw wrote:
04 Dec 2020

Hah ya to briefly extend that aside, I was fortunate enough to spend the crispness of a recent winter holiday in Edinburgh. Though my family has been in the US for a few generations I still maintain a very Highland name from a lineage not too far from the Inverness area, and I think that's why I'm still never one to turn on the heater in any situation when others claim to be frigid haha. Further, all peoples and cultures have wonderful music and vibrant contributions but my ears perk a tiny bit different when finding out an artist is from the small Northern country after the fact of experiencing the work or art.

Anyways, thanks for the brilliant dev work, the videos, the updates. The REs I think have made their way as a constant into very many modern Reason workflows. I'll be staying tuned :) then over the winter. Stay well, cheers.
Cool :D

I originate from Glasgow myself, although now I live in Paisley which although being an ancient town with huge cultural and historical importance to Scotland, is really a suburb of Glasgow nowadays.

I've always loved it here though, as it's quieter than Glasgow, which can be a very full on place. Getting old :D

Cheers,
Brian
Do as all sane Glaswegians do when they reach a certain age and join me here in Sweden.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

07 Dec 2020

MrFigg wrote:
04 Dec 2020
Enlightenspeed wrote:
04 Dec 2020

Cool :D

I originate from Glasgow myself, although now I live in Paisley which although being an ancient town with huge cultural and historical importance to Scotland, is really a suburb of Glasgow nowadays.

I've always loved it here though, as it's quieter than Glasgow, which can be a very full on place. Getting old :D

Cheers,
Brian
Do as all sane Glaswegians do when they reach a certain age and join me here in Sweden.
:puf_bigsmile: :puf_bigsmile: :puf_bigsmile:

So you want me to move to one of the few habitable places on Earth that actually gets worse weather than Scotland?

MrFigg
Competition Winner

07 Dec 2020

Enlightenspeed wrote:
07 Dec 2020
MrFigg wrote:
04 Dec 2020

So you want me to move to one of the few habitable places on Earth that actually gets worse weather than Scotland?

It only rains 361 days per year in Malmö as opposed to 362 days in Glasgow.
Where I am there’s 2 meters snow 6 months of the year but the summers are great. Take your pick :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

11 Dec 2020

MrFigg wrote:
07 Dec 2020
Enlightenspeed wrote:
07 Dec 2020

Where I am there’s 2 meters snow 6 months of the year but the summers are great. Take your pick :).
Sounds ok I suppose, but for the wife and I, the plan is to head much further south in about 5-10 years. Specifically we love the Canary Islands, and Lanzarote in particular. We just want to live where it's nice and warm all the time, but without the hassles that the majority of hot places seem to have.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

11 Dec 2020

Enlightenspeed wrote:
11 Dec 2020
MrFigg wrote:
07 Dec 2020

Sounds ok I suppose, but for the wife and I, the plan is to head much further south in about 5-10 years. Specifically we love the Canary Islands, and Lanzarote in particular. We just want to live where it's nice and warm all the time, but without the hassles that the majority of hot places seem to have.
Prestwick maybe? Nice beach? Sand and sea.
Depressedwick more like :).
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

12 Dec 2020

MrFigg wrote:
11 Dec 2020
Enlightenspeed wrote:
11 Dec 2020

Funnily enough, we've always been fond of Troon :D

MrFigg
Competition Winner

12 Dec 2020

Enlightenspeed wrote:
12 Dec 2020
MrFigg wrote:
11 Dec 2020

Fly me to Dunoon
And let me drink in all the bars
Let me see what bevvy's like in Helensburgh and Largs

:)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

15 Dec 2020

MrFigg wrote:
12 Dec 2020
Enlightenspeed wrote:
12 Dec 2020

Fly me to Dunoon

I'd honestly never heard this before, nearly pissed myself when I read it :D

willy_dinglefinger

15 Dec 2020

Enlightenspeed wrote:
15 Dec 2020
MrFigg wrote:
12 Dec 2020

Fly me to Dunoon

I'd honestly never heard this before, nearly pissed myself when I read it :D
:D :D :D

Troon and Largs are nice man, and I really like Dunoon. My fiancé and I rented a wee cabin on Loch Eck for my birthday last year, had a lovely time.

Before moving to Glasgow we stayed in a crappy B&B in Paisley and all and I thought it was a cracking wee town. We're in east Glasgow now like but if we had to move locally I'd deffo try find something in Paisley (or similar, like Kirkintilloch or somewhere).
Hypernormalise forum signatures :reason:

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

16 Dec 2020

willy_dinglefinger wrote:
15 Dec 2020
:D :D :D

Troon and Largs are nice man, and I really like Dunoon. My fiancé and I rented a wee cabin on Loch Eck for my birthday last year, had a lovely time.

Before moving to Glasgow we stayed in a crappy B&B in Paisley and all and I thought it was a cracking wee town. We're in east Glasgow now like but if we had to move locally I'd deffo try find something in Paisley (or similar, like Kirkintilloch or somewhere).
Yeah, Paisley is much nicer than I ever would have thought given it's reputation, before I met my now wife who was living here when we met, but it's really a nice place to live and I doubt I would go back to Glasgow itself now.

Cheers,
Brian

Enlightenspeed
RE Developer

11 Jan 2021

Hey folks,

final reminder on the sales period, ours ends on the evening of the 14th January US time, (early hours of the morning of the 15th EU time), or just as soon as someone can switch stuff off at RSHQ :D So now is the last time to get these deals.

Please note as well that we'll be doing more bundle restructure stuff very soon, and if you want any of the plugins in particular then do it now before it all gets meddled with!!!

Enjoy,
Brian

P.S. those sticklers for precision among you should note that the official end time is: January 15th 2021 09:00 CET

• Information