(World/HipHop/RnB) Pangaea

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
FLVZ

30 Nov 2020

Made this one as a metaphor for unity.
4 languages spoken,
9 artists involved, it was a lot of work but glad its finished:

Auryn

30 Nov 2020

Awesome idea man and 100% support the message. Production also sounds great and I can imagine it was a hell of a job to get everything working together in the mix. Musically I honestly found it a bit chaotic but I feel kinda bad saying this because with so many artists involved I would certainly not have been able to do a better job of making it a cohesive track. I did especially like the bit with the spanish lady singing.

In terms of vibe/message it reminds me a lot of this awesome, but sadly all-but-forgotten brit-hop track

~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
Europandemonium Refill: https://gumroad.com/l/YxIGB

FLVZ

04 Dec 2020

Auryn wrote:
30 Nov 2020
Awesome idea man and 100% support the message. Production also sounds great and I can imagine it was a hell of a job to get everything working together in the mix. Musically I honestly found it a bit chaotic but I feel kinda bad saying this because with so many artists involved I would certainly not have been able to do a better job of making it a cohesive track. I did especially like the bit with the spanish lady singing.

In terms of vibe/message it reminds me a lot of this awesome, but sadly all-but-forgotten brit-hop track

Its ok man, I feel your criticism is somewhat constructive and people shouldn't feel like they cant critique work because of the message it carries, so dont feel bad about it. But yeah the production was so deep it became a bit of a cut and paste job after using two different DAWS about 3 different workstations for production mixing and mastering. I'm happy it got finished because this track nearly got abandoned. Yeah a lot of people really like Kay's bit (spanish), she did a superb job!

• Information