Player devices do not work in the combinator

This forum is for discussing the Reason Rack Plugin, the version of the Reason rack that runs as a VST3, AU, AAX in other DAWs.
LeDelire

30 Nov 2020

Guys, check how your device player works in the reason on plugin, in the combinator. It's impossible for me to press the play button, for example, on a drum sequencer. When pressed, starts playing and stops. If we remove the combinator, everything is in order. In addition, there is an out of sync from time to time. Again, if you remove the combinator, there is no desynchronization. This is for the plugin. There is no problem in the Reason sequencer itself
Attachments
TESTDRUM.mp3
(175.32 KiB) Downloaded 64 times
TEST DRUM.rar
(6.18 KiB) Downloaded 65 times

LeDelire

01 Dec 2020

I rolled back to version 11.32 and it worked. In version 11.5 player devices do not start if they are added to the combinator. This is for RRP. Reason itself is fine.

Loque

01 Dec 2020

LeDelire wrote:
01 Dec 2020
I rolled back to version 11.32 and it worked. In version 11.5 player devices do not start if they are added to the combinator. This is for RRP. Reason itself is fine.
Make a support ticket if it is a bug. Log into your account and go to:
https://help.reasonstudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Reason12, Win10

LeDelire

01 Dec 2020

Everything was fixed! Well done!

visheshl

02 Dec 2020

how was it fixed? i was making music today on ableton with rrp. and there were player devices on the main device. but whenever i switched to a patch with a combinator, there was no sound.
yes players dont work on combinators, how did you fix it ?

deeplink
Competition Winner

02 Dec 2020

visheshl wrote:
02 Dec 2020
how was it fixed? i was making music today on ableton with rrp. and there were player devices on the main device. but whenever i switched to a patch with a combinator, there was no sound.
yes players dont work on combinators, how did you fix it ?
Did you upgrade to the new version which was released yesterday?
Get more Combinators at the deeplink website

• Information