can someone, make an RE for me ?(paid gig)

This forum is for developers of Rack Extensions to discuss the RE SDK, share code, and offer tips to other developers.
visheshl

30 Nov 2020

any experienced RE developers would like to make an RE for me ?

i would like to pay the developer if it is in my budget(which is quite low,however, he gets to sell the RE on the reason studios shop. he gets to keep the rights to the RE.)

the thing is reason studios dont bother with the feature requests, and id like it to be a device i or others could use.

if someone is interested, please do reply.

LABONERECORDINGS
RE Developer

30 Nov 2020

Feel free to get in touch, let's see if your product idea is something we may like to help with

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

30 Nov 2020

So what is the RE you're after? You might as well share your idea with all of us. Maybe if more users like the idea developers would be more willing to develop it?

aeox
Competition Winner

30 Nov 2020

I wanted to take this route as well but then realized how expensive it actually would be. No free time to learn how to do it myself but also not enough income to pay someone to do it for me :/

Auryn

30 Nov 2020

aeox wrote:
30 Nov 2020
I wanted to take this route as well but then realized how expensive it actually would be. No free time to learn how to do it myself but also not enough income to pay someone to do it for me :/
very curious what this mystery device would be... is it a synth or an fx? an Aeoxifier?
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
Europandemonium Refill: https://gumroad.com/l/YxIGB

Billy+

30 Nov 2020

Oh is it Adams nasal riser?

Adabler
Competition Winner

30 Nov 2020

Maybe it's a device that when added to the rack, makes scalable GUI an option. It would be very popular, I'd imagine.
:reason: 12, Win10

aeox
Competition Winner

30 Nov 2020

Auryn wrote:
30 Nov 2020
aeox wrote:
30 Nov 2020
very curious what this mystery device would be... is it a synth or an fx? an Aeoxifier?
Shhh!

Really though, it wouldn't be anything spectacular or innovative and is something I want for myself more than anything. Maybe people would buy it, I'm not worried about making money from it though. I just want it for myself.

A drum synth, by the way :)

visheshl

30 Nov 2020

ok fine, forget all the paid gig stuff, I'll put it out here...if any of you is interested do make it.

ive been asking reason studios for pattern memory on dual arpeggiator.
so basically a dual arp like device, with longer patterns like redrum 16,32,64, where you can select the length of the patterns, select the pages of the pattern etc and it should have a pattern memory of at least 8 patterns, which we could automate and get different patterns.

what i basically wanted is a dual arpeggiator on steroids.
if any of you can make this RE, im sure a lot of people would buy it.

Boombastix
Competition Winner

30 Nov 2020

visheshl wrote:
30 Nov 2020
ok fine, forget all the paid gig stuff, I'll put it out here...if any of you is interested do make it.

ive been asking reason studios for pattern memory on dual arpeggiator.
so basically a dual arp like device, with longer patterns like redrum 16,32,64, where you can select the length of the patterns, select the pages of the pattern etc and it should have a pattern memory of at least 8 patterns, which we could automate and get different patterns.

what i basically wanted is a dual arpeggiator on steroids.
if any of you can make this RE, im sure a lot of people would buy it.
Do you mean something like a simple Kompulsion?
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

visheshl

30 Nov 2020

is kompulsion an arpeggiator ? or is it a pattern device ? im looking for an arpeggiator player device like dual arp with long patterns and 8 different patterns

Boombastix
Competition Winner

30 Nov 2020

visheshl wrote:
30 Nov 2020
is kompulsion an arpeggiator ? or is it a pattern device ? im looking for an arpeggiator player device like dual arp with long patterns and 8 different patterns
Try it, it has an arp mode.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

visheshl

01 Dec 2020

Boombastix wrote:
30 Nov 2020
visheshl wrote:
30 Nov 2020
Try it, it has an arp mode.
oh, i didn't know this...let me check.

oops i don't have compulsion, yeah it looks somewhat similar to what i want. I'll download a trial and check it out

visheshl

01 Dec 2020

you were correct, a simplified kompulsion was what i was looking for.
i played with the trial, and it did what i was looking for.
its a little too complex for my taste though, but gets the job done.
so i bought kompulsion.
thanks for suggesting it.

Topic Closed

• Information