Zampler Bundle - 96% off

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Despondo
Competition Winner

21 Nov 2020

Anybody have any experience with these libraries? There is a major sale on them here until the end of November:

https://vstbuzz.com/deals/96-off-zample ... y-zampler/

A Standalone Sampler Plugin Plus a HUGE 72 Expansion Packs (77GB!)
“Beat Zampler//RX“ is a freeware sampler workstation, based on Synapse Audio’s Dune synthesizer plugin. It loads SFZ patches and imports REX loops.

Zampler Workstation Key features:

Sample oscillators with SFZ, REX and REX2 support
Multi-mode filter
Three LFOs
Three ADSR envelopes
Complex modulation matrix
Arpeggiator/step sequencer
Effect section with overdrive, equalizer, phaser, chorus, delay and reverb
Easy to use
Low CPU usage
This bundle includes the Zampler workstation plugin plus 74 incredible expansion packs for the plugin which weigh in at a total of 77GB of content, guaranteed to keep you busy for years! There’s a huge range of sounds available in this bundle including:

Screaming Leads
Thundering Electronic Drums
Deep Basses
Huge Pads
Evolving Atmospheres
Moving Arpeggios
Ethnic Sounds
Modulating Drones
and so much more!

Boombastix
Competition Winner

21 Nov 2020

I heard someone say these are non looped samples, and some were found to be out of tune or in the wrong pitch. So, I think you need to expect to put in some work in order to use some of them.
I don't know how useful the sounds are or weather they are properly multi-sampled, but the video should give you some idea. The Zampler is very capable, and that is no surprise as it was designed by Synapse.
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

QVprod

21 Nov 2020

IT's okay. It's sort of like what Nexus is. You're not missing anything by not having it.

Despondo
Competition Winner

21 Nov 2020

Thanks for the info. I too, heard that some of the patches were not in tune (Thanks Plugin Guru!). I think I will pass.

tanni

22 Nov 2020

Despondo wrote:
21 Nov 2020
Anybody have any experience with these libraries?
yes, I know and have it from the german magazin BEAT Abo.
Let me say, the point here is the huge Library. Its really huge, but....

all the "making of" of this Library seems it was not handcraftet, but automatic made by software (Looppoints and so on).
But the real problem I have with this Library is, mostly you dont ever need. The sounds are often boring standard sounds and it fills up your Harddisk only.
There are some good sounds in it, but mostly I deleted. Its time consume to hear all patches and sounds of the big Library and search for the "diamonds" in it.
In my opinion there are much better Sample Libraries on the market.
so, its really cheap, decide by yourself

Despondo
Competition Winner

22 Nov 2020

tanni wrote:
22 Nov 2020

yes, I know and have it from the german magazin BEAT Abo.
Let me say, the point here is the huge Library. Its really huge, but....

all the "making of" of this Library seems it was not handcraftet, but automatic made by software (Looppoints and so on).
But the real problem I have with this Library is, mostly you dont ever need. The sounds are often boring standard sounds and it fills up your Harddisk only.
There are some good sounds in it, but mostly I deleted. Its time consume to hear all patches and sounds of the big Library and search for the "diamonds" in it.
In my opinion there are much better Sample Libraries on the market.
so, its really cheap, decide by yourself
Thanks. I've decided to take a pass on this. Last thing I need is 77GB of samples where only a small percentage are really of any quality, or of any use.

• Information