[Cinematic Mellow] - Gladiator'ish duduk (ewi+friktion)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
mcatalao
Competition Winner

20 Nov 2020

Hi!

This instrument doesn't cease to impress. I started using Friktion from the start, amazing instrument, but what really amazes me more is that it not only is great for strings, but you can create pretty nice wind instrument emulations.

I this one, i started with the Sax Patch, and edited it to make it more mellow and nasal, changed some other parameters and added a couple of external effects (i have a modulated control filter from Thor, an additional EW, and a tube effect from scream). Breath is routed to the articulation control, the bite sensor is routed to the modulation wheel, allowing a geally great deal of expression.

The result is something between a sax and a duduk but it sure sounds natural and nice with this kind of "emotive" improv.

The strings are a mix of a patch from the Base refill and something from Vecto, and additionally it has some patches from New Atlantis audio Glas and Nature refills.

Hope you like it.

tanni

20 Nov 2020

yes, very nice sounds. The DuduSax sounds fantastic.

mcatalao
Competition Winner

25 Nov 2020

tanni wrote:
20 Nov 2020
yes, very nice sounds. The DuduSax sounds fantastic.
Thanks!

• Information