(Tribal/Deep Techno) FMS - Back Then EP

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
Loborg

21 Oct 2020

Sorry for posting many tracks at once... I hope it's okay.

All made with Reason :reason: . Hope somebody enjoys :)

Rising Night Wave

21 Oct 2020

boy! this is some serious s**t. like it. deep feeling. vocals are quite brute. love it. tribal vocals are awesome. maybe that pan/echo effect is a bit redundant. overall like it a lot! i gave you a like and a repost for first track on soundcloud.

on your soundcloud profile for this first track you said that this song dates back to 2007. that year i started with reason. boy that was long time ago. but still at reason. i love this program.

--- --- --- --- --- ---

second song is also amazing. yes! very likeable. very tangible.
also a like and repost.

--- --- --- --- --- ---

okey. this is getting better and better. baaa i love the sound of bass drum. heavy. damn man. i have not heard something like that for a long time. brutal song. really like it.
also like and repost. obligatory!

--- --- --- --- --- ---

okey, sorry for last song. somehow do not like it. i do not know. somehow lost feeling of previous three songs. and also this type of techno is not my favourite.

overall excelent!
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

Loborg

21 Oct 2020

Sorry you didn't like the last song, but thanks for your honest feedback, and all the likes and reposts on Soundcloud as well. Very appreciated :)

I love Reason too... Been using it since version 1. Used to export loops from Rebirth to use in Impulse Tracker as well :lol:

Rising Night Wave

21 Oct 2020

well, thank you for sharing some of your songs via download option on your soundcloud profile page. thanks for that.
keep up on good working.
Rising Night Wave & Extus at SoundCloud
HW: Asus ROG Strix G513QM | Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd Gen | M-Audio M3-8 | M-Audio Uber Mic | Shure SRH1840 | Shure SE215 | LG 49UK6400
SW: Windows 11 Pro | Reason 10 | Reason+

Adabler
Competition Winner

22 Oct 2020

These are all really great, very much my kind of jam! Would find use for every track in a set for sure. When can I buy the record?
:reason: 12, Win10

Loborg

22 Oct 2020

It's available for purchase on Bandcamp now, but it should be coming out on Beatport October 31'st as well.
Link if interested:
https://fmswhotek.bandcamp.com/

Would love to hear if you use one of them :)

Kov

07 Nov 2020

This is some of the better stuff i ever heard here. Any plans on releasing on vinyl?

craste

08 Nov 2020

Can't help but put your bass-face on when you listen to this. 'Back Then' is my favorite - rolls nice!!

Just followed you on SC.

michael.jaye

09 Nov 2020

Dude, awesome stuff. Imminent & Back Then are standouts. Glad someone is still doing Tribal Techo and Hard Techno that isn't monotonous.

Loborg

18 Nov 2020

Kov wrote:
07 Nov 2020
This is some of the better stuff i ever heard here. Any plans on releasing on vinyl?
I was looking into it, but the price was too high, even for a small batch. Would have been fun though :)
craste wrote:
08 Nov 2020
Can't help but put your bass-face on when you listen to this. 'Back Then' is my favorite - rolls nice!!

Just followed you on SC.
Thank you. That's a Subpac track for sure.
michael.jaye wrote:
09 Nov 2020
Dude, awesome stuff. Imminent & Back Then are standouts. Glad someone is still doing Tribal Techo and Hard Techno that isn't monotonous.
Thanks. Hope you will enjoy the next EP too, whenever it comes out. It will be a bit on the harder side, I think. :)

modecca

22 Jan 2021

Loborg wrote:
21 Oct 2020
Sorry for posting many tracks at once... I hope it's okay.

All made with Reason :reason: . Hope somebody enjoys :)
I sure enjoyed this track many many times.

Kov wrote:
07 Nov 2020
This is some of the better stuff i ever heard here.
I agree.
And speaking of which, you actually happened to make track I have listened to numerous times:

🔗💥

• Information