Plugin Boutique Black Friday Gift

Discuss VST stuff here!
Lotuz2019

16 Nov 2020

Plugin Boutique Black Friday Gift

Claim your FREE copy of either Eventide Quadravox, D16 Group Drumazon, Mastering the Mix ANIMATE or Reason Rack Plugin.

Select your plugin, find your sound
CHOOSE ONE FREE WITH ANY 1 x PURCHASE

(Offer ends 30th November 2020)

https://www.pluginboutique.com/articles ... 624d8084fe

MrFigg
Competition Winner

16 Nov 2020

Ok...which one of the three would you take and why? (Not inc. Reason Lite)
Already got the 909 Jackbox RE but Drumazon looks pretty cool.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

DaveyG

16 Nov 2020

Not really a gift as it requires a purchase, just like their regular offering. :roll:

Lotuz2019

16 Nov 2020

MrFigg wrote:
16 Nov 2020
Selling my eighties Hip Hop and Hip House albums brought me back in an Old School mood, so I'll probably go for Drumazon too. :cool:

Billy+

16 Nov 2020

MrFigg wrote:
16 Nov 2020
None of them, glad I got nectar3 elements a few days ago with my £7 purchase of riser expansions :lol:

MrFigg
Competition Winner

16 Nov 2020

Billy wrote:
16 Nov 2020
MrFigg wrote:
16 Nov 2020
None of them, glad I got nectar3 elements a few days ago with my £7 purchase of riser expansions :lol:
I’ve managed to get every one of the elements and Iris 2 for free so far on PB. Don’t use any of them.
If I don’t get that Casio thing now I guess it’s fine to wait until BF and see what’s on offer. The deal is in until the end of November. I think Quadravox was given away for free sometime last year.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Billy+

16 Nov 2020

MrFigg wrote:
16 Nov 2020
Billy wrote:
16 Nov 2020

I’ve managed to get every one of the elements and Iris 2 for free so far on PB. Don’t use any of them.
If I don’t get that Casio thing now I guess it’s fine to wait until BF and see what’s on offer. The deal is in until the end of November. I think Quadravox was given away for free sometime last year.
Have you ever not taken the free gift?

MrFigg
Competition Winner

16 Nov 2020

Billy wrote:
16 Nov 2020
MrFigg wrote:
16 Nov 2020

Have you ever not taken the free gift?
I’ve never not taken the free gift when I’ve bought something. I have however not bought stuff just to get the free gift if it’s something I don’t want.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Billy+

16 Nov 2020

Well I too have not brought products because the free gift was pants or I have it, but unlike you I have actually not taken the free gift when I got discount on something I wanted!

MrFigg
Competition Winner

16 Nov 2020

Billy wrote:
16 Nov 2020
Well I too have not brought products because the free gift was pants or I have it, but unlike you I have actually not taken the free gift when I got discount on something I wanted!
I usually take whatever is going but don't register it. Somebody might want it sometime and it's nice to be nice :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Popey
Competition Winner

16 Nov 2020

MrFigg wrote:
16 Nov 2020
Billy wrote:
16 Nov 2020
I usually take whatever is going but don't register it. Somebody might want it sometime and it's nice to be nice :)

Same here, last time rack plugin was free I gifted It to someone on here and many other freebies go to friends if I already own/dont want it. Same with things like lite versions of daw's that come with studio gear. Always someone who will benefit and enjoy it.

moalla

17 Nov 2020

Well, it‘s a thing with these pb gifts, sometimes their usefull, but often their crap or paired with the oldest internet tech like the Izotope productslowtal....
I bought Audiothings „minibit“ instead RYM and D16 Drumazon was ist more than worth ;)
https://soundcloud.com/user-594407128
Reason12.5, Yamaha EG112, Ibanez PF10, RhythmWolf, Miniak, Ipad+SparkLE
SE2200t :arrow: VAS micpre MOTO:better repair-mod well made stuff than buy the next crap

MrFigg
Competition Winner

17 Nov 2020

Quadravox on guitar!!!!!! This plugin is awesome. Guitarists the time has come :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

adfielding

17 Nov 2020

Oh hey, that's some incredible timing - I was only trying out ANIMATE a week or two ago and was thinking about picking it up. Now I don't really have to think about it. Nice!

Quadravox is also excellent, I ended up grabbing that as a freebie at some point as well.

Boombastix
Competition Winner

17 Nov 2020

Looks like if you do 2 separate purchases you can pick up two freebies, one per purchase. Now let that GAS grab ahold of ya!
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

Re8et
Competition Winner

17 Nov 2020

adfielding wrote:
17 Nov 2020
Oh hey, that's some incredible timing - I was only trying out ANIMATE a week or two ago and was thinking about picking it up. Now I don't really have to think about it. Nice!

Quadravox is also excellent, I ended up grabbing that as a freebie at some point as well.
I was thinking Quadravox also, it's the more creative of the FREE.
I i'm tempted getting the CA 2600 by Cherry at intro price anyway, there's one purchase to doWhat about the purchase you've done or what drives you at the moment?
I already picked my choice, btw, is there any chance to get RE's at plugin boutique or VST's that can be coupled witha free RE licence you spotted??

TrueStory

17 Nov 2020

Quadravox looks interesting and could be useful with a plug in like Scaler 2.

Re8et
Competition Winner

18 Nov 2020

I got Cherry CA 2600 and Quadravox. I could have taken also RX950 with crossgrade, anyway.

Cherry has no pace, ilok, bonjour crap. It runs flawlessly.
Quadravox has all that crap. It comes in VSt2 only.
And it doesn't shows up in Reason 10.
Ilok licence for Quadravox is active, I really have to make a back up now.
Anyone got it working on Winx64? :shock:

Edit- I reinstalled downloading from eventide, checked vst-3 option, and now it showed up! :lol:
:oops:

MrFigg
Competition Winner

18 Nov 2020

Re8et wrote:
18 Nov 2020
I got Cherry CA 2600 and Quadravox. I could have taken also RX950 with crossgrade, anyway.

Cherry has no pace, ilok, bonjour crap. It runs flawlessly.
Quadravox has all that crap. It comes in VSt2 only.
And it doesn't shows up in Reason 10.
Ilok licence for Quadravox is active, I really have to make a back up now.
Anyone got it working on Winx64? :shock:

Edit- I reinstalled downloading from eventide, checked vst-3 option, and now it showed up! :lol:
:oops:
I installed VST2 version on Windows 64 no problem. Reason 10.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

willy_dinglefinger

18 Nov 2020

Boombastix wrote:
17 Nov 2020
Now let that GAS grab ahold of ya!
Noooooooooooooooo....

On a serious note - anyone test-driven ANIMATE? Anyone know if it's decent like?

It looks cool but I'm not yet convinced that it'll add anything to my 'masters.' Will it aid or replace my Ozone Maximizer RE, Mclass Maximizer, Ozone Elements VST, TDR Limiter 6 GE VST, TB Barricade VST, and so on and so on...?
Hypernormalise forum signatures :reason:

adfielding

18 Nov 2020

Re8et wrote:
17 Nov 2020
I already picked my choice, btw, is there any chance to get RE's at plugin boutique or VST's that can be coupled witha free RE licence you spotted??
As far as I'm aware you can only get REs from the Reason Studios shop - I already have a few plug-ins that rely on iLok so although it's a nuisance it doesn't bother me as much these days. I was having authorisation issues with ANIMATE (which doesn't use iLok) but within about 2 minutes of me submitting a support ticket it was all sorted out. Fantastic support.

• Information