PG8X based: WB PG8X

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
hurricane
Competition Winner

11 Nov 2020

MrFigg wrote:
11 Nov 2020
Oh yeah...and look here. Remember this one?

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7510789&hilit=Burley+PX7

Note that the first post has been edited 8 times so the comments following it no longer make sense.
LOL

Hey man, I'm just looking out for the people. :puf_bigsmile:
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

MrFigg
Competition Winner

11 Nov 2020

hurricane wrote:
11 Nov 2020
MrFigg wrote:
11 Nov 2020
Oh yeah...and look here. Remember this one?

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7510789&hilit=Burley+PX7

Note that the first post has been edited 8 times so the comments following it no longer make sense.
LOL

Hey man, I'm just looking out for the people. :puf_bigsmile:
And the people love you for it :)
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

bitley

11 Nov 2020

The version out for customers is much older than the one being worked on so that's why there can be data mismatches. To speed up production more orders are needed. Simple as that.

guitfnky

11 Nov 2020

Jesus, not this shit again.

seriously, how many times have we been through this? at least three. advertises one thing, then when someone calls him out for not delivering on what was advertised, the excuse is always "it's coming, but I need to sell more before I can give you what was promised". then a bunch of disingenuous back and forth with understandably upset customers, before *POOF*--gone! then another 6-12 months later, the whole process gets repeated.

I can say with confidence at this point, this is the most unethical dev on the boards. I agree with Hurricane--Bitley ought to be banned for this bullshit.
I write good music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

bitley

11 Nov 2020

How nice and understanding of you, really sweet. I think I won't come in here any longer. The atmosphere on this forum is just poisonous.

guitfnky

11 Nov 2020

bitley wrote:
11 Nov 2020
How nice and understanding of you, really sweet. I think I won't come in here any longer. The atmosphere on this forum is just poisonous.
:lol: what’s there to understand? you act unethically, people get upset. you do it repeatedly, people continue to be upset. pretty simple.

hurricane
Competition Winner

11 Nov 2020

bitley wrote:
11 Nov 2020
The version out for customers is much older than the one being worked on so that's why there can be data mismatches. To speed up production more orders are needed. Simple as that.
OMG dude. I don't think you coming around here is going to be up to you anymore after this.
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

moneykube

11 Nov 2020

bitley wrote:
11 Nov 2020
this thread confuses me....
Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 8.18.41 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 8.18.41 PM.png (111.15 KiB) Viewed 2340 times
Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 8.16.38 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 8.16.38 PM.png (70.19 KiB) Viewed 2340 times
Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 8.29.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 8.29.35 PM.png (80.85 KiB) Viewed 2335 times
" I think I won't come in here any longer" :o :o :shock: :exclamation: :roll:
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

hurricane
Competition Winner

11 Nov 2020

I asked for a refund through Paypal, this was Bitley's response:

"Drumming up negativity on a forum is not how to deal with a small developer. You need to understand that development of sound libraries is very complex and requires a very meticolous process where sounds are tested on all platforms. So the work is continous and free updates are issued on a continous basis. You can't try to destroy my business publicly and demand returned money while at it. What you have paid for is a collection of thousands of samples and programs and this is also what has been delivered. There are no refunds to get here."

-Bitley
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

moneykube

11 Nov 2020

hurricane wrote:
11 Nov 2020
I asked for a refund through Paypal, this was Bitley's response:

"Drumming up negativity on a forum is not how to deal with a small developer. You need to understand that development of sound libraries is very complex and requires a very meticolous process where sounds are tested on all platforms. So the work is continous and free updates are issued on a continous basis. You can't try to destroy my business publicly and demand returned money while at it. What you have paid for is a collection of thousands of samples and programs and this is also what has been delivered. There are no refunds to get here."

-Bitley
:o :o :o the approaches keep changing... first I am told to keep the first link to get update refills... of course I kept it... then I am told links are for a.limited time by design...I will not even get into all the insults hurled at me when I questioned him on a few things ( I should magically know .... apparently :exclamation: ) So if he is not coming back here, and no longer seems to have a Facebook page... so what happened and how does one get the said "future" free refill promised for those that supported him and bought it day 1 ? I bought some of his other refills at the same time... that is called supporting a developer. I really do not understand this flip flopping circus act at all. Sigh... Oh well... Perhaps my previous comments deleted and edited should have remained as a warning to others... I have seen NO "DEVELOPER" act this erratically EVER.... and I have been using reason since version 2,5 adapted and supporting many developers along the way... updating regularly to reason 11 suit !. If product is not as advertised... refund should be no issue imo. :shock: :o :shock: :roll: I was also accused of negativity when I questioned his "authoriton"... I gave him the benefit of the doubt not seeing the other thread linked by mr. Fig.... He says I don't know who I am???? We talked privately on Facebook before he deleted his flip flopping replies...and he should have a record of who bought what... that is what a business does. I wish I snapshotted them as well !!!!!
ORIGINALLY BITLEY'S POSTS SAID UPDATES ARE FREE AS DOES HIS REPLY TO YOU... HOW AND IN WHAT WAY? :exclamation:
THIS IS NOT NEGATIVITY>>>> IT IS A VALID QUESTION !!!!!
(like all the others you had me delete.....and to keep the peace I did :exclamation: :o :shock: :thumbs_down: :thumbs_down:)
In short ... I supported you.... and gave you compliments.... Poisonous ! :lol: ... I'm afraid that is on you Bitley :exclamation:
Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 10.52.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-11 at 10.52.52 PM.png (145.81 KiB) Viewed 2290 times

guitfnky

12 Nov 2020

shadyyyyyyyyyy. guy deserves to lose business, the way he treats his customers. taking advantage like that and then blaming the victim for complaining that he's not delivering...just gross.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

12 Nov 2020

bitley wrote:
11 Nov 2020
There's your answer folks.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

hurricane
Competition Winner

12 Nov 2020

So is he going to be allowed to continue selling things on here or what?
Soundcloud | Youtube
Logic Pro | Bitwig

MrFigg
Competition Winner

12 Nov 2020

hurricane wrote:
12 Nov 2020
So is he going to be allowed to continue selling things on here or what?
I would hope someone would speak to him about it when you consider that the last 4 things he’s posted about his products have gone something like this.

B: Here is a fantastic new product with x thousand patches.

RT Users: Wait there’s only x hundred patches.

B: yeah so what? They’re fckng excellent. If enough people buy them I’ll add more patches.

RT Users: but that’s not ok.

B: fck every one of youYou’re unreasonable dicks and I am great.

RT Users: hey wait a minute. Why are we being treated like this?

B: this place is toxic I’m out of here.

And then as if by magic all the name calling and nastiness is edited out or deleted leaving only happy thoughts.

I’ve said a lot of good things about Bitley refills over the years. The only one I don’t have is the new one. I don’t buy this sort of behavior though and I don’t understand why it’s not being addressed.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

guitfnky

12 Nov 2020

it boggles the mind that he still doesn’t seem to understand WHY this behavior is so unethical. it’s one thing for it to happen once, and then change your approach after getting called out for it, but FOUR times? it’s been pretty clearly explained every time, yet here we are.

it also is really surprising—or at least should be—that the mods haven’t done anything about it. I guess it goes along with their general approach of being more friendly to devs/sellers than to the rest of us plebs.

god, I hate how cynical I’m becoming. 😆

MrFigg
Competition Winner

12 Nov 2020

guitfnky wrote:
12 Nov 2020
it boggles the mind that he still doesn’t seem to understand WHY this behavior is so unethical. it’s one thing for it to happen once, and then change your approach after getting called out for it, but FOUR times? it’s been pretty clearly explained every time, yet here we are.

it also is really surprising—or at least should be—that the mods haven’t done anything about it. I guess it goes along with their general approach of being more friendly to devs/sellers than to the rest of us plebs.

You’re not being cynical. You’re just less tolerant of bad behavior.
I actually understand it’s hard for the mods to do anything other than give him a warning. That said I don’t know if there’s anything in the forum rules which covers this sort of thing. The mods are doing this out of love and we all appreciate it so I guess we should just call Bitley on it ourselves. Learn from it and don’t buy his stuff which is a shame because it is good.
Just to add...I don’t think the mods are nicer to devs than to the rest of us. They just do their jobs, watch the threads quietly and intervene only when conversations go too far.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

guitfnky

12 Nov 2020

MrFigg wrote:
12 Nov 2020
guitfnky wrote:
12 Nov 2020

You’re not being cynical. You’re just less tolerant of bad behavior.
I actually understand it’s hard for the mods to do anything other than give him a warning. That said I don’t know if there’s anything in the forum rules which covers this sort of thing. The mods are doing this out of love and we all appreciate it so I guess we should just call Bitley on it ourselves. Learn from it and don’t buy his stuff which is a shame because it is good.
Just to add...I don’t think the mods are nicer to devs than to the rest of us. They just do their jobs, watch the threads quietly and intervene only when conversations go too far.
yeah, I guess I wouldn’t expect a ban necessarily, but I do think letting him know it’s not cool would be more than appropriate. and you’re right, I’ve seen mods clamp down on spammy devs in the past so maybe I’m letting my distaste cloud my fairness. but I’ve definitely had convos with other mods here who are very much about defending devs. ultimately, it’s an individual thing, so I shouldn’t be painting with such a broad brush. I do appreciate the work the mods do.

bitley

14 Nov 2020

There's a new closer-to-completion version of the great Way Beyond PG8X refill available now and the link should have reached all customers but if not just drop me a mail please and I'll fix that. The new version contains over 7,300 files just for your information. Thanks for your patience and good support! Best / Patrick

moneykube

14 Nov 2020

bitley wrote:
14 Nov 2020
There's a new closer-to-completion version of the great Way Beyond PG8X refill available now and the link should have reached all customers but if not just drop me a mail please and I'll fix that. The new version contains over 7,300 files just for your information. Thanks for your patience and good support! Best / Patrick
:o :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
email sent... after 8 months fighting apple over flawed computer... today they decided it is likely the logic board and the apple store is supposedly fixing it this week FINALLY, after an 8 to 9 month knock out brawl happening with apple at the same time to get them to admit a problem(and I even had apple care)... the time lost, drives fried and lost , data lost and frustration that it took so long .... was eating my soul...have not been able to test the new mac with the multitudes of problems that started day one after purchase... I have been stressed out big time ,and the change of how the links are changed and provided, confused me....especially after you said goodbye... this should be awesome... but I was one that did not get a link. :oops: sent receipt attachment... I am really surprised how quickly you are making this happen :thumbs_up: thanks for continuing what you set out to do... love your refills like I said earlier

bitley

14 Nov 2020

Ok!

I hope your computer problem gets solved. So you can enjoy your software... and sounds. :-)

Looking forward for more comments on the < sounds > so I get to understand what types of sounds are the more popular ones.

MattLeschuck

14 Nov 2020

bitley wrote:
14 Nov 2020
I got the updated email, thanks again man!

bitley

15 Nov 2020

Working hard to complete it so comments would be interesting :-)

bitley

15 Nov 2020

In use here btw!

moneykube

15 Nov 2020

huge refill so far... on a short excursion through patches last night... I think these two combi patches will be useful...
Al Slide Guitar Wonderland and Resosweep Station

bitley

15 Nov 2020

Cool! Yes the slide guitar patch got extremely cool if I may say so! Really surprised me. :-)

New version flying up to the servers as of now, 9,368 files / 1,840 patches and work continues.

• Information