Having trouble Syncing all of my Rack Extensions

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
jlgrimes

29 Sep 2020

I am trying to sync all of my rack extensions on my Laptop Reason is Authorized on.

I'm suspecting there is an issue with the sync all.

I was able to Download the Rack Extensions (which are listed in my account). Problem is when it click sync all , it just waits and never opens up Authorizer (or a pop up never appear asking me to open). The drawback is now when I open Reason, it forces me to log onto my account (which I don't want to do as I use this laptop for live use) to use the Rack Extensions. I did not have to do this if I could do a proper sync all.

I tried creating a support ticket but their new website seems to be broken and doesn't lead me to an actual contact just a page of questions. Any help would be appreciated.

Aosta

29 Sep 2020

I synced mine about 2 hours ago and it took an absolute age to do it so maybe it is an issue with the site?
Tend the flame

jlgrimes

29 Sep 2020

Aosta wrote:
29 Sep 2020
I synced mine about 2 hours ago and it took an absolute age to do it so maybe it is an issue with the site?
Did your authorizer app open up?

Aosta

29 Sep 2020

jlgrimes wrote:
29 Sep 2020
Did your authorizer app open up?
I already had it open because I was upgrading reason and didn't see any 'writing licences' but it seemed to work eventually.
Tend the flame

rorystorm

29 Sep 2020

I've been having the same issue over the last day since I bought a new RE.
Authorizer isn't responding. Won't download, won't sync, nothing.
Did a sync all a couple of days ago and it was fine then.
Also a weird thing, if I go to my account and click on the RE tab to sync all, it jumps back to the Applications tab after a few seconds.
Guess have to wait for the trained monkeys to get their little spanners out and start working.

Adabler
Competition Winner

30 Sep 2020

wait.jpg
wait.jpg (4.75 KiB) Viewed 871 times
Same here. I addition, I can no longer purchase anything from the site because the purchase options are gone when I go to check out, there is is only the coupon code thing. At least when using firefox, seems to work with chrome.
:reason: 12, Win10

MrFigg
Competition Winner

30 Sep 2020

Just for the record, I downloaded and updated licenses for a few REs just there and it worked pretty fast. I’m in Sweden.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Adabler
Competition Winner

30 Sep 2020

MrFigg wrote:
30 Sep 2020
Just for the record, I downloaded and updated licenses for a few REs just there and it worked pretty fast. I’m in Sweden.
Maybe the sync function has to quarantine every time after dealing with users outside of Sweden?
:reason: 12, Win10

MrFigg
Competition Winner

30 Sep 2020

Adabler wrote:
30 Sep 2020
MrFigg wrote:
30 Sep 2020
Maybe the sync function has to quarantine every time after dealing with users outside of Sweden?
Nah man...that Authorizer has been ill for a long time.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MannequinRaces

30 Sep 2020

Taking about 15x longer than normal. Don’t know why but it’s super annoying.

strangers
Competition Winner

30 Sep 2020

Adabler wrote:
30 Sep 2020
wait.jpg

Same here. I addition, I can no longer purchase anything from the site because the purchase options are gone when I go to check out, there is is only the coupon code thing. At least when using firefox, seems to work with chrome.
I had the same experience last night while upgrading to Reason 11. The sync wouldn't run at all. The only way I got around it was by going to the rack extension tab and downloading all of the new REs one by one. That's the only way I could get the authorized to pop up. I also had to pair this with the manage REs within the Reason toolbar to get it all done.

Took about an hour and change for this long process.

rorystorm

01 Oct 2020

issue seems to be sorted, now

moneykube

17 Oct 2020

site having issues once again... first it would not let me buy a rack... then when it did... after 2 tries it downloaded... yet licence update took over a half hour to reach 1 percent.. hmmm(edit) well I stopped watching the 1 percent every 5 minutes and left the computer... a watched pot does not boil I guess... they really need to fix the servers... over an hour to licence a 1.5 mb file is outrageous ! (edit2) my old laptop is having the usual long license time instead of this recent terribly slow episode... I guess the servers were tapped out
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

• Information