RRP missing in Nektarine

This forum is for discussing the Reason Rack Plugin, the version of the Reason rack that runs as a VST3, AU, AAX in other DAWs.
Billy+

18 Sep 2020

So I finally got round to installing Nektarine but I can't find Reason plugin within it?

Anyone got advice on how to add it?

Billy+

22 Sep 2020

Strange but rescanning for vst3 seems to have found it.

How ever now it's working does anyone know how to set a BPM when running Nektarine standalone with RRP

loopeydoug

22 Sep 2020

Billy wrote: ↑
22 Sep 2020
How ever now it's working does anyone know how to set a BPM when running Nektarine standalone with RRP
If I'm reading you correctly, Nektarine wouldn't have a host DAW to get BPM information from if you're using it in standalone.

Billy+

22 Sep 2020

That's correct, so how would you set one?

I did a quick test of RRP using Kong & BeatMap which worked at some unknown BPM but I can't find any way to change the BPM, so I'm curious where did the BPM come from and how do I change it.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

22 Sep 2020

22 Sep 2020

I did a quick test of RRP using Kong & BeatMap which worked at some unknown BPM but I can't find any way to change the BPM, so I'm curious where did the BPM come from and how do I change it.
Don't know if it stems from the same thing but I couldn't get some VST3 synths inside Nektarine to sync with Reason's tempo.
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

Billy+

26 Sep 2020

MrFigg wrote: ↑
22 Sep 2020
22 Sep 2020

Don't know if it stems from the same thing but I couldn't get some VST3 synths inside Nektarine to sync with Reason's tempo.
Did you figure away to set a BPM in Nektarine Standalone?

MrFigg
Competition Winner

26 Sep 2020

26 Sep 2020
MrFigg wrote: ↑
22 Sep 2020

Did you figure away to set a BPM in Nektarine Standalone?
No... I uninstalled Nektarine instead. Just feels like too much hassle mucking about with bridges just to use a few VST3s that I don't even need. :)
πŸ—² 2ΰ₯ ᛉ

Billy+

26 Sep 2020

Oh ok, I've only just got around to trying it,

• Information