Kuassa's End of Summer Sale up to 50% Off

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
dimi

14 Sep 2020

Hi guys, just a little heads up! :)

Kuassa End of Summer Sale - Rack Extension Exclusive
Following the Summer Sale for their plug-ins in August, Kuassa is now offering their Rack Extensions at following discounts:
– 50% discount all Amplifikations and Studio FX.
– 40% off all Efektors.
– Additional discount on bundles (waiting for Reason Studios shop approval)
The offer is exclusive for Kuassa Rack Extensions purchased through Reason Studios Shop. Valid until October 1, 2020.

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/brow ... per=Kuassa

:mrgreen:
Last edited by dimi on 15 Sep 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Loque

14 Sep 2020

Any chance the compressor will ever get a Gain Reduction CV output?
Reason12, Win10

dimi

15 Sep 2020

Loque wrote:
14 Sep 2020
Any chance the compressor will ever get a Gain Reduction CV output?
Hopefully in near future :puf_wink:

guitfnky

15 Sep 2020

general question about the VSTs...I bought Matchlock a couple of weeks ago (awesome plugin, BTW), but it looks kind of hideous on my 4K monitor. not sure if that’s to do with my resolution, or if that’s just how it looks—is there any consideration being given to updating the GUIs on the VSTs? (for either high resolution monitors or in general)
I write good music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

arqui

15 Sep 2020

Hi Dimi, will there be a 360 RE in the future? or some crossgrade to the vst? Thanks
Regards
      Reason 11 Suite, perpetual license :reason:

Loque

15 Sep 2020

arqui wrote:
15 Sep 2020
Hi Dimi, will there be a 360 RE in the future? or some crossgrade to the vst? Thanks
Regards
The 360 doesnt make much sense in Reason...
Reason12, Win10

arqui

15 Sep 2020

Loque wrote:
15 Sep 2020
arqui wrote:
15 Sep 2020
Regards
what doesn't make sense to you maybe for me ...

Loque

16 Sep 2020

arqui wrote:
15 Sep 2020
Loque wrote:
15 Sep 2020

And what of its features you need in Reason and especially as a RE?
Reason12, Win10

dimi

16 Sep 2020

arqui wrote:
15 Sep 2020
Regards
Combining separate RE's and all the routing freedom in Reason is like having A360.
But well, who knows maybe we will consider porting it for RE :)

Best
Dimi

dimi

16 Sep 2020

guitfnky wrote:
15 Sep 2020
general question about the VSTs...I bought Matchlock a couple of weeks ago (awesome plugin, BTW), but it looks kind of hideous on my 4K monitor. not sure if that’s to do with my resolution, or if that’s just how it looks—is there any consideration being given to updating the GUIs on the VSTs? (for either high resolution monitors or in general)
Hmmm. Would you please post a screenshot? Is it blurry or weird artifacts ?

Thanks
Dimi

dimi

16 Sep 2020

gullum wrote:
15 Sep 2020
Need to make more devices because I can't buy twice :D
Sure thing!!! :puf_bigsmile:

arqui

16 Sep 2020

Loque wrote:
16 Sep 2020
arqui wrote:
15 Sep 2020

A large chain of amplifier and effects combinations in 360 takes me 2 minutes to put together, and in combinator a lot more time, apart from graphing and thinking about it ... the workflow is totally different, I have been a reason user for almost two decades and I have Of course, the routing and possibilities it has, but we have to open our minds to new graphic possibilities and incorporate them ... at least that's what I think ...

MrFigg
Competition Winner

16 Sep 2020

arqui wrote:
16 Sep 2020
Loque wrote:
16 Sep 2020

A large chain of amplifier and effects combinations in 360 takes me 2 minutes to put together, and in combinator a lot more time, apart from graphing and thinking about it ... the workflow is totally different, I have been a reason user for almost two decades and I have Of course, the routing and possibilities it has, but we have to open our minds to new graphic possibilities and incorporate them ... at least that's what I think ...
If you really want to use 360 then Kuassa offer crossgrades from REs to VSTs. Can’t remember how much but there’s a thread somewhere on RT which mentions it. Probably easier to email them. They’re nice people :).

Edit: discount is 30%
https://www.kuassa.com/support/frequent ... ons/#sales
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

guitfnky

16 Sep 2020

dimi wrote:
16 Sep 2020
guitfnky wrote:
15 Sep 2020

Thanks
Dimi
it's not really 'wrong' looking, just kind of ugly. I think it's really got more to do with the way the tweed and cloth textures react with the stuff on top (Matchlock logo, text for the mic settings, etc.)
mlock.jpg
mlock.jpg (263.63 KiB) Viewed 2471 times
maybe it could just be reskinned with a better looking texture? I dunno, just not appealing looking to my eyes.

arqui

16 Sep 2020

MrFigg wrote:
16 Sep 2020
arqui wrote:
16 Sep 2020

If you really want to use 360 then Kuassa offer crossgrades from REs to VSTs. Can’t remember how much but there’s a thread somewhere on RT which mentions it. Probably easier to email them. They’re nice people :).

Edit: discount is 30%
https://www.kuassa.com/support/frequent ... ons/#sales
Thanks MrFigg

guitfnky

16 Sep 2020

guitfnky wrote:
16 Sep 2020
dimi wrote:
16 Sep 2020

Thanks
Dimi
it's not really 'wrong' looking, just kind of ugly. I think it's really got more to do with the way the tweed and cloth textures react with the stuff on top (Matchlock logo, text for the mic settings, etc.)
mlock.jpg

maybe it could just be reskinned with a better looking texture? I dunno, just not appealing looking to my eyes.
interestingly, it doesn’t look too bad on my phone, which isn’t as zoomed in as it looks on the actual computer screen. when I zoom in to around the size it is on my computer is when it starts to look a bit janky to me.

dimi

17 Sep 2020

guitfnky wrote:
16 Sep 2020
dimi wrote:
16 Sep 2020

Thanks
Dimi
mlock.jpg

It's on the schedule list for update. Not sure, maybe it will come with separate installer with 4K or a menu to choose resolution from.

Dimi
:)

guitfnky

17 Sep 2020

dimi wrote:
17 Sep 2020
guitfnky wrote:
16 Sep 2020

mlock.jpg

It's on the schedule list for update. Not sure, maybe it will come with separate installer with 4K or a menu to choose resolution from.

Dimi
wow, that’s awesome! love how you guys at Kuassa and some of the other devs active here in the forum really take care of your customers. thanks for rocking so hard (and keeping us doing the same)! 🤘🏼

jam-s

17 Sep 2020

And once again I wish for a "complete my bundle" option.

dimi

18 Sep 2020

guitfnky wrote:
17 Sep 2020
dimi wrote:
17 Sep 2020

Dimi
wow, that’s awesome! love how you guys at Kuassa and some of the other devs active here in the forum really take care of your customers. thanks for rocking so hard (and keeping us doing the same)! 🤘🏼
Happy to hear that!!! We are musicians too and always starving for improvement! :redface: :puf_smile:

phobic

18 Sep 2020

dimi wrote:
14 Sep 2020
Hi guys, just a little heads up! :)

Kuassa End of Summer Sale - Rack Extension Exclusive
Following the Summer Sale for their plug-ins in August, Kuassa is now offering their Rack Extensions at following discounts:
– 50% discount all Amplifikations and Studio FX.
– 40% off all Efektors.
– Additional discount on bundles (waiting for Reason Studios shop approval)
The offer is exclusive for Kuassa Rack Extensions purchased through Reason Studios Shop. Valid until October 1, 2020.

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/brow ... per=Kuassa

:mrgreen:
Hi Dimi,
Any update on the bundle discounts?
Was torn between getting the vst studio bundle for $69 from your website in the end of summer sale and was waiting to see what price the re version would be. Of course the sale seems to have finished on your website and still no news on the price from RS!

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

19 Sep 2020

I just want to say thank you for making the Creme RE. I've made some of my best tracks with the help of that thing. Weirdly enough I've only run synths through it, but it works great for that too.
Also I've abused that Shimmer effect in Efektor RV3604 Reverb ever since I bought it.

MrFigg
Competition Winner

19 Sep 2020

TritoneAddiction wrote:
19 Sep 2020
I just want to say thank you for making the Creme RE. I've made some of my best tracks with the help of that thing. Weirdly enough I've only run synths through it, but it works great for that too.
Also I've abused that Shimmer effect in Efektor RV3604 Reverb ever since I bought it.
Yeah. The shimmer is great.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Steedus
Competition Winner

22 Sep 2020

MrFigg wrote:
19 Sep 2020
Yeah. The shimmer is great.
I've only demo'd it but I kinda wish there was an intensity adjustment for the shimmer. Just personal preference I suppose but I like quite a subtle (dull) shimmer washed in a BIG reverb.. so I usually have to turn the Efektor mix down low and add another dark reverb after it.

• Information