(Europandemonium track) - Ogre's Cave

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

12 Sep 2020

Took some inspiration from Mr Modecca / TeflonTomb and made this little mini track.
For those of you that haven't watched it yet, Modecca made a video where he explored the Europandemonium refill by Quixotic Sound Design. This track is inspired by that video.

Auryn

12 Sep 2020

TritoneAddiction wrote:
12 Sep 2020
Took some inspiration from Mr Modecca / TeflonTomb and made this little mini track.
For those of you that haven't watched it yet, Modecca made a video where he explored the Europandemonium refill by Quixotic Sound Design. This track is inspired by that video.

<a class="vglnk" href="" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>soundcloud</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>tritoneaddiction</span><span>/</span><span>ogres</span><span>-</span><span>cave</span></a>
That's a cool surprise! You know I almost scrapped that Beta Bear patch a couple of times cause I couldn't really figure out what it was good for... I never actually considered using it as a bass ;) Anyway this track nicely captures what the refill is about, you mind if I add it to the refill demo playlist?
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
Europandemonium Refill: https://gumroad.com/l/YxIGB

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

12 Sep 2020

Auryn wrote:
12 Sep 2020
That's a cool surprise! You know I almost scrapped that Beta Bear patch a couple of times cause I couldn't really figure out what it was good for... I never actually considered using it as a bass ;) Anyway this track nicely captures what the refill is about, you mind if I add it to the refill demo playlist?
Glad you kept the patch in there then. :D
Sure, you can use the track as a demo.

strangers
Competition Winner

12 Sep 2020

Fun little track and what an inspiring idea. I often get caught up in over-thinking everything. I'm going to run with this same thought process and whip up new tracks or even finish some of the many ideas I have in the vault that have put aside as works in progress.

Thanks for sharing and sparking ideas. Keep up the awesome work.

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

15 Sep 2020

strangers wrote:
12 Sep 2020
Fun little track and what an inspiring idea. I often get caught up in over-thinking everything. I'm going to run with this same thought process and whip up new tracks or even finish some of the many ideas I have in the vault that have put aside as works in progress.

Thanks for sharing and sparking ideas. Keep up the awesome work.
Thanks. Glad you can draw some inspiration from it. Imo it's worth the effort of finishing a track, even if it doesn't turn out perfect.

• Information