(creepy/exprmtal) never calls no more

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
muckmclane

09 Sep 2020

TritoneAddiction
Competition Winner

12 Sep 2020

I don't know how come up with this stuff. I feel like a lot of your creations is more about the fascination with the sounds themselves rather than treating instruments like most people view them.
The yodeling bass line is pretty special. :) Cool background effects too.

Auryn

12 Sep 2020

This is so weird... that's the metalcans wavetable, right? endlessly fascinating bit of audio. I really like the bass, it has a cool jazz/swing type feel
~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-~-.-
Quixotic Sound Design: http://www.quixoticsounddesign.com
Europandemonium Refill: https://gumroad.com/l/YxIGB

willy_dinglefinger

14 Sep 2020

This is class, nice one muckmclane. It's really refreshing hearing something that can't easily be defined yet (more importantly) just sounds good to listen to.

Just before my daughter was born I was working on noise compositions in Reason. When I have time to get back to the projects, I'll try finish some and post here for feedback.
Hypernormalise forum signatures :reason:

muckmclane

14 Sep 2020

TritoneAddiction wrote:
12 Sep 2020
I don't know how come up with this stuff. I feel like a lot of your creations is more about the fascination with the sounds themselves rather than treating instruments like most people view them.
The yodeling bass line is pretty special. :) Cool background effects too.

The way I started this one was based of the notion that: “the artist is always close to something interesting” mentality. Like Picasso doesn’t need a week to do something unique.
So simply loading up a Malstrom should result in something interesting quickly.

willy_dinglefinger wrote:
14 Sep 2020
This is class, nice one muckmclane. It's really refreshing hearing something that can't easily be defined yet (more importantly) just sounds good to listen to.

Just before my daughter was born I was working on noise compositions in Reason. When I have time to get back to the projects, I'll try finish some and post here for feedback.

High five Borat. Is it too late to introduce your kid to noise?
I think it is safe to say there is a relatively low risk of her evolving into of those Milwaukee noise scene devotees.
Auryn wrote:
12 Sep 2020
This is so weird... that's the metalcans wavetable, right? endlessly fascinating bit of audio. I really like the bass, it has a cool jazz/swing type feel

Actually 90% of the song is Malstrom: Chime
The bass comes from Monotone, a device I never really gave a chance due to it’s simplicity.

willy_dinglefinger

15 Sep 2020

muckmclane wrote:
14 Sep 2020
High five Borat. Is it too late to introduce your kid to noise?
NEVAAARRR.
muckmclane wrote:
14 Sep 2020
I think it is safe to say there is a relatively low risk of her evolving into of those Milwaukee noise scene devotees.
Low risk is no risk. And no risk is no fun.
Hypernormalise forum signatures :reason:

TheGodOfRainbows

24 Sep 2020

TritoneAddiction wrote:
12 Sep 2020
Yes. He is not bound to traditional compositional constraints like many of us are, which frees his mind to just paint with sounds. The result is a new kind of expression that I find inspiring. It really has got my mind thinking along those lines more and more.

aeox
Competition Winner

25 Sep 2020

My ears have been tickled by the gods

• Information