(Indie Folk) Port Streets - Out of Ways to Lie (live @home)

This forum is for sharing your Reason creations with the rest of the community. If you post a song expecting feedback please take time to leave some for others.
Forum rules
Remember to begin your thread subject with a genre, ie.: (Hiphop) New instrumental
mbfrancis

10 Sep 2020

Hey everyone--

Hope everyone's been well. We posted a new unreleased track on IGTV and YouTube today.

The basic live guitar vocal track was recorded live straight into my iPhone via a Yamaha digital mixer w/ onboard FX via USB. The other tracks were added and then mixed in Reason. Brilliant video editing by me.

I've been off the boards for the most part promoting our EP release, mostly on Instagram. Actually I'm just trying to post a ton of content for the next few weeks and *then* promote it so when people get tot the feed there's a decent amount of stuff there. We'll see how it goes.

Hope you guys like the track, hit me up on IG if you're there: https://www.instagram.com/portstreetsmusic/
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

MannequinRaces

10 Sep 2020

Awesome. Cool to hear a new track!

mbfrancis

10 Sep 2020

MannequinRaces wrote:
10 Sep 2020
Oh wow man, thanks a lot -- I appreciate the support all this time ha. (I'm actually posting stuff in progress and new stuff on IG, so follow us there to stay up to speed.)
Producer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist. I make indie pop as Port Streets, 90s/shoegaze as Swooner, and Electro as Yours Mine.

MannequinRaces

10 Sep 2020

mbfrancis wrote:
10 Sep 2020
MannequinRaces wrote:
10 Sep 2020
Oh wow man, thanks a lot -- I appreciate the support all this time ha. (I'm actually posting stuff in progress and new stuff on IG, so follow us there to stay up to speed.)
I don’t have an IG account but will consider it!

EdwardKiy

13 Sep 2020

this was hard to watch without a fire extinguisher. good job man. Thank you for sharing and to all the participants.

guitfnky

13 Sep 2020

fantastic tune (as always) and performance! just followed on bandcamp—guess I forgot to do that before. I’m in the same boat, with trying to get some content out just for people to look around for an upcoming album release. good luck with the promo!
I write good music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

• Information