Morpher CV Utility

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
plesio

09 Sep 2020

New version in the shop today...I did not notice it before.

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... v-utility/

Instant buy 4 me :D
Last edited by plesio on 09 Sep 2020, edited 1 time in total.
:reason: R11 Suite & R+, what else. I just love it. https://soundcloud.com/user-543016572
Ultimate mixing noob with medical certified lowpass at 9,6 kHz :(
Music is that certain noise you can remember three minutes later...and vice versa.

joeyluck

09 Sep 2020

Well it was released over a year ago, but was updated recently. Glad it got a bump to get some attention. I haven't used it as much as I thought I would, but it is definitely a very handy utility. I only wish Reason made setting up and assigning such utilities more inviting and efficient.
Version 1.1.1 - added "Narrow" and "Full" range when setting min and max values for the knobs

MrFigg
Competition Winner

09 Sep 2020

joeyluck wrote:
09 Sep 2020
Well it was released over a year ago, but was updated recently. Glad it got a bump to get some attention. I haven't used it as much as I thought I would, but it is definitely a very handy utility. I only wish Reason made setting up and assigning such utilities more inviting and efficient.
Version 1.1.1 - added "Narrow" and "Full" range when setting min and max values for the knobs
I've got a lot of Retouch Control REs but decided in favour of the Zvork device over this one. Every time it goes on sale I'm on my way to push the button but something always stops me.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

geronimo

09 Sep 2020

joeyluck wrote:
09 Sep 2020
Sorry but I don't understand ..!

zoidkirb

09 Sep 2020

joeyluck wrote:
09 Sep 2020
Same here. Great device in theory, and when I do use it I’ve had good results. More often though I just can’t be bothered with spending the minute or so cabling it and the other necessary bits and pieces together. A smarter auto populate cable system from RS would be very welcome here.

Arjanders

09 Sep 2020

zoidkirb wrote:
09 Sep 2020
joeyluck wrote:
09 Sep 2020
Same here. Great device in theory, and when I do use it I’ve had good results. More often though I just can’t be bothered with spending the minute or so cabling it and the other necessary bits and pieces together. A smarter auto populate cable system from RS would be very welcome here.
It's the closest we can get at Combinator 2. I forgot about it as well. It's definitely nice to make some interesting points and morph between them.

zoidkirb

09 Sep 2020

Arjanders wrote:
09 Sep 2020
zoidkirb wrote:
09 Sep 2020

It's the closest we can get at Combinator 2. I forgot about it as well. It's definitely nice to make some interesting points and morph between them.
Yes indeed. My standard use is to feed a bunch of Shape LFO and or Kron LFO's into it, then merge all 8 streams into Spiders, and feed a single CV steam into a Combinator CV in , assign that to a parameter (eg, filter cutoff) and then use midi notes to jam out musical sounding variations.
There's probably endless things this thing could be applied to but I think this device has never properly been explained or marketed.

RetouchControl
RE Developer

14 Sep 2020

geronimo wrote:
09 Sep 2020
joeyluck wrote:
09 Sep 2020
Sorry but I don't understand ..!
This is explained (hopefully) on page 16 of the manual https://retouchcontrol.com/wp-content/u ... _1.1.1.pdf.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 7.17.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 7.17.42 PM.png (609.39 KiB) Viewed 511 times

• Information