PredatorRE 1.0 RE installer for Reason 8?

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
amc3

07 Sep 2020

Hello,

i purchased Predator 1.0 Rack Extension for Reason 8 years ago. Now I have a new Mac (Catalina) and I'd like to install the software that I purchased. I've got Reason 8 installed and running just fine. And I was able to sync all of the REs I had purchased, using Authorizer, except for PredatorRE.

But Propellerhead's site for the software (https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... nstrument/) says that I need to upgrade Reason.

I don't want to upgrade Reason from v8, which I have installed.

Anyone have tips on how to reinstall Predator v1.0?

Thanks!

Socram
RE Developer

08 Sep 2020

You might need to reach out to Props on this one, it sounds like your license was updated to a newer version that requires Reason 9.2, there's not a good way for even the developer to help you with this sadly.
Static Cling - Rack Extension Developer of Tome, Index, Optic, Chord Detector, Delta, and AutoLatch.
www.StaticCling.io
info@StaticCling.io

Mataya

08 Sep 2020

Try and sync it again. Sometimes I have to sync twice in oredr to see all my re's.

Don't know why is that.
Maybe it's also your case.

M

Aosta

08 Sep 2020

Personally I've had issues with Predator on and off for years. Sometimes opening a song and being informed of a missing RE which without fail turns out to be Predator but on closing and opening the song again it is fine...I've always seen it as a little annoyance not worth pursuing.
Tend the flame

• Information