GHAMMY Harm / Pitch Shifter [by Turn2on]

This forum is for discussing Rack Extensions. Devs are all welcome to show off their goods.
turn2on
RE Developer

03 Sep 2020

MrFigg. At this moment nothing new with UniVibe, but now have a pause and can try something with it. Long time story of update for it.. I know. Sorry. Not forgot

guitfnky

03 Sep 2020

turn2on wrote:
03 Sep 2020
ps: guitfnky - thank you for Part II of device review. Its been interesting.
I can add that Mutation modes have various sound mainly at the moment of Expression pedal (Momentary button) moves. Its about how active pitch bendings can sound in non static pitch value. Mutation modes named as mutation, because sound can really mutated in this modes when you move Expression pedal :puf_smile:
So "Vibe" is about amplitude vibrations, "Blips" is a frequent blips of amplitude vibrations, "Thick" is like a slow resolution, "Ticker" is a mid, "2Side" is a altering between two pitches.
And anybody must try to make pitch-siftings with this modes at various sound sources, to understand how Mutation modes can help to create individual characters for the active Pitchshifts.
hey, no problem, it was my pleasure (it really was fun—definitely will be doing more device exploration videos in the future). if anyone’s got requests, I’m happy to oblige (if I have the device/haven’t used up the trial). 😆

and thank you for the explanation of the different mutation modes. I think now that I don’t need to use the expression pedal via automation, I might get a better sense of what those modes are doing while the pedal is moving (or in my case, while it’s going between pitches as I engage/disengage the momentary button)—as I’m sure you saw in the videos, I was mostly hearing everything with one static setting or another.
I write good music for good people

https://slowrobot.bandcamp.com/

MrFigg
Competition Winner

03 Sep 2020

turn2on wrote:
03 Sep 2020
MrFigg. At this moment nothing new with UniVibe, but now have a pause and can try something with it. Long time story of update for it.. I know. Sorry. Not forgot
❤️
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

turn2on
RE Developer

05 Sep 2020

GHAMMY v.1.1.2 update: Momentary pitch Display

GHAMMY have a newer update right now!
Update v. 1.1.2 adds Momentary value display. It show at Rise / Fall current pitch value.
This is a real-time visualisation of PitchBending into the Momentary button mode.

Already in the Shop

guitfnky

05 Sep 2020

turn2on wrote:
05 Sep 2020

Update v. 1.1.2 adds Momentary value display. It show at Rise / Fall current pitch value.
This is a real-time visualisation of PitchBending into the Momentary button mode.

Already in the Shop
dang, that's great! that was the one thing I actually wanted after I started trying using the Momentary button. I was having some fun with those insanely long 10 second sweeps, but was having trouble telling when the 'pedal' had reached its end position. you're a mind-reader. :lol:

guitfnky

07 Sep 2020

turn2on wrote:
05 Sep 2020

Already in the Shop
I think I may have found a bug with this latest update...when I use it in Harmy mode, the octave up no longer seems to work when the pedal is pushed forward, in any mutation mode. it works fine with the Momentary button.

also (and this isn't really important, but something I tested and noticed) the maximum Reaction setting for the Momentary button says 10.0 seconds, but I timed it and it took around 24 seconds to go from 0 to 127. it seems like it slows down logarithmically, ramping more and more slowly toward the end. I like the option of having it go for that long, but it might be something that could just be relabeled, if it's even worth bothering with.

turn2on
RE Developer

11 Sep 2020

Yes, because Reaction Time not equal to pitch Fall/Rise duration in seconds. This is a smooth time of Rise/Fall pitch functionality. Its not time of Rise/Fall pitch bending, its time of smoothing of Rise/Fall pitch bending.

About last update bug that you write: Yes, its a bug. Harm mode is currently work wrong. New Momntary button broken Harm modes in part of shift ranges.
I try soon as possible publishing update with this bugfix. Sorry for this problem.
Bad that I read your post there only today...

guitfnky

11 Sep 2020

turn2on wrote:
11 Sep 2020
Yes, because Reaction Time not equal to pitch Fall/Rise duration in seconds. This is a smooth time of Rise/Fall pitch functionality. Its not time of Rise/Fall pitch bending, its time of smoothing of Rise/Fall pitch bending.

About last update bug that you write: Yes, its a bug. Harm mode is currently work wrong. New Momntary button broken Harm modes in part of shift ranges.
I try soon as possible publishing update with this bugfix. Sorry for this problem.
Bad that I read your post there only today...
gotcha, appreciate the clarification on the Momentary timing. and no worries, regarding the bug—just glad to get it in front of you so it can get fixed. :)

turn2on
RE Developer

15 Sep 2020

version 1.1.3 released
- Small GUI bugfixes
- Granular Pitch-Shifter panel redesigned

ps: sorry for delay with HARMY modes bug. We already fix it in next update, that must be coming to the shop at near time

turn2on
RE Developer

16 Sep 2020

v. 1.1.4:
Bugfix: broken pitch ranges of HARMY modes. Current update fix this problem.

guitfnky

16 Sep 2020

oh, SWEET! thank you for the quick fix! I have a tune that was affected by the bug that should now work again. much appreciated!

turn2on
RE Developer

06 Dec 2022

GHAMMY 1.1.5:

Nothing special this time))
Just optimisation of GUI for 4K hi-res.
Time ago, we skipped that Grammy not automatically convert graphic to HiRes when all REs in shop updated to hires.
So, time for updated graphic.

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... h-shifter/

Quarmat
Competition Winner

06 Dec 2022

Great news, Thanks T2On, good job!

turn2on
RE Developer

27 Dec 2022

GHAMMY update v. 1.1.6:

New LPF (LowPass) filter, useful to stop feedback overloading.
LPF and HPF (default) modes works independently in parallel mode.
You can select only one filter type at the moment to control from the panel by filter selection control (properties is switchable to control from front panel).
But you can automate and controll both off them in parallel.

https://www.reasonstudios.com/shop/rack ... h-shifter/

moneykube

27 Dec 2022

wow thank you for everything... the update and winning the rack !!!!!
You are awesome... May the new year bring you much joy.
ALSO... thank you for your kind gift. :exclamation: :exclamation:
You make great devices... Love them all !
https://soundcloud.com/moneykube-qube/s ... d-playlist
Proud Member Of The Awesome League Of Perpetuals

• Information