Detunized Refill Summer Sale!

Need some fresh sounds? Want to show off your sound design skills? Here's the place!
Ottostrom

24 Aug 2020

I decided to message the guy behind Detunized out of the blue to see if there are any currently active discount codes running.
To my pleasant surprise he instantly messaged back to let me know there is a summer sale discount of 50% if you use the code "summersale" :)

I highly suggest you check out his refills! Some of them have very intriguing audio demos and the sound sources are pretty unique and fun.
There is an All Refills bundle which I got for 50€ with the summer sale discount :thumbs_up:

https://detunized.com/downloads/categor ... llrefills/

MrFigg
Competition Winner

24 Aug 2020

Man...this looks interesting. And I promised myself not to buy any more refills. Maaaan!!!
Time to be strong.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

MannequinRaces

24 Aug 2020

Cool. I’ll have to see if anything stands out to me. I think I already have the piano one but it’s been awhile since I’ve used any ReFills!

Ottostrom

25 Aug 2020

MannequinRaces wrote:
24 Aug 2020
Cool. I’ll have to see if anything stands out to me. I think I already have the piano one but it’s been awhile since I’ve used any ReFills!
MrFigg wrote:
24 Aug 2020
Man...this looks interesting. And I promised myself not to buy any more refills. Maaaan!!!
Time to be strong.
Just went through all the refills to see what golden nuggets I could find and I'm honestly really impressed! :D
A lot of very playable and inspiring patches to milk ideas out of. Even the refills I had no particular interest in proved to be useful, like the
"Forststrasse No.8" and "Cinematic".

MrFigg
Competition Winner

25 Aug 2020

Ottostrom wrote:
25 Aug 2020
MannequinRaces wrote:
24 Aug 2020
MrFigg wrote:
24 Aug 2020
Time to be strong.
Just went through all the refills to see what golden nuggets I could find and I'm honestly really impressed! :D
A lot of very playable and inspiring patches to milk ideas out of. Even the refills I had no particular interest in proved to be useful, like the
"Forststrasse No.8" and "Cinematic".
Well...I conquered my GAS. Looked at the 120gB of refills I have unused on a HDD and thought...nope. Don’t do it. Sure they’re great though.
🗲 2ॐ ᛉ

Ottostrom

25 Aug 2020

MrFigg wrote:
25 Aug 2020
Well...I conquered my GAS. Looked at the 120gB of refills I have unused on a HDD and thought...nope. Don’t do it. Sure they’re great though.
Woah that is a nice collection :shock:
I'm only up to 40 gb when it comes to refills..

colonel_mustard

25 Aug 2020

Ack. I looked him up earlier this year, when I noticed that so many of the Bitwig library sounds that I liked were his. Can't really be spending just now, but it's a great find. Thanks for the share :)

Ottostrom

25 Aug 2020

colonel_mustard wrote:
25 Aug 2020
Ack. I looked him up earlier this year, when I noticed that so many of the Bitwig library sounds that I liked were his. Can't really be spending just now, but it's a great find. Thanks for the share :)
Ah cool, I did see on the website that he had done work for Bitwig and Ableton :)
The guy has a good ear for interesting sound design!

• Information