Instrument Samplers RRP

This forum is for discussing the Reason Rack Plugin, the version of the Reason rack that runs as a VST3, AU, AAX in other DAWs.
Jackjackdaw

22 Aug 2020

I was disappointed but not terribly surprised to find that the instrument samplers don't work in the RRP. I hope this a v1 oversight because a tidy vst3 sidechain audio input solution would be very nice.

Creativemind

22 Aug 2020

Jackjackdaw wrote:
22 Aug 2020
I was disappointed but not terribly surprised to find that the instrument samplers don't work in the RRP. I hope this a v1 oversight because a tidy vst3 sidechain audio input solution would be very nice.
:thumbs_up:
:reason:

Reason Studio's 11.3 / Cockos Reaper 6.82 / Cakewalk By Bandlab / Orion 8.6
http://soundcloud.com/creativemind75/iv ... soul-mix-3

Boombastix
Competition Winner

22 Aug 2020

Jackjackdaw wrote:
22 Aug 2020
I don't understand, but then I only have RRP Lite. You say there is an issue with NN 19 and NN-XT?
10% off at Waves with link: https://www.waves.com/r/6gh2b0
Disclaimer - I get 10% as well.

Electric-Metal

22 Aug 2020

Boombastix wrote:
22 Aug 2020
Jackjackdaw wrote:
22 Aug 2020
I don't understand, but then I only have RRP Lite. You say there is an issue with NN 19 and NN-XT?
The built in sampling feature of NN19, NN-XT and Grain doesn't work within the Rack plugin.
:?: The question is - Who cares :?:

• Information